• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Red88XLT

1988 2.3 Sputtering/Missing Problem

The 2.3 in my 1988 Ranger has a sputtering problem I hope someone can help me get to the bottom of it. It only does this when the engine is in the normal temperature operating range, wont do it cold, and the rpms are under 3000. What will happen is if I push the gas peddle more than say 1/4 of...
  2. Red88XLT

Chevy Aveo

What do you guys think of the Chevy Aveo, I know its not fast or cool lookin or anything, but as a comuter what do you think of it.
  3. Red88XLT

Figured I'd Share This Cool Bit Of News With You Guys

I guess it's been a couple weeks now since this happened but Ive been really busy so anyway, heres my awesome news and a little background info to begin with. I go to a technical school part time and to regular high school the rest of the time so my time is split about half and half between...
  4. Red88XLT

New From Washinton

New From Washington So yeah new guy here from Washington State. 1988 Ford Ranger 2.3 5 Speed Beater Work Truck/Toy Hauler

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad