• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Motor position ?

When you guys swap to 5.0 based engines does the swap kit offset the drive train to the passenger side like the rear end is offset?
  2. Upper control arm ?

I have a 01 ranger 2wd with upper arms that are rectangular in construction. I believe I saw some rangers in the salvage yard that had tubular upper arms. Does anybody know what years have them and if they will interchange? Thanks.
  3. Quick steering rack question.

I looked everywhere i could think of and can't find out if ford made a 98-09 ranger with a manual steering rack. If it is in tech in sorry I didn't find it.
  4. New ranger 5.4 s/c build and pics

Starting this for my build thread. I have my 2001 ranger, 5.4 s/c lightning motor w/trans, 8.8 explorer 3.73 locker, and lots on order. Pics next.
  5. Hi guys, new here.

I am new to the ranger world. I have always been a full sized guy. I have a 2004 ford lightning with built motor, Whipple, and all the other crap. It is a high 10 sec 1/4 mile and a driver. Just bought a 2001 ranger and started prepping to put a 5.4 s/c lightning motor and trans in it. I want to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad