• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sobe

Further assistance

Hey there everybody i was just wondering if i could get some further assistance from the knowlegable members here on the forum. So i'm still having starting issues with the 'ol girl so here's the issue: *the truck will turn over and turn over but not start up when its damp out (after it...
  2. Sobe

Leveling kit finally installed

So i finally got around to installing the coil spring spacers on my truck and i was just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the poly urethene spacers? I read the thread regarding Fat Bob's Garage's poly spacers and how they compressed and i'm just worried that mine might do the...
  3. Sobe

New problems...

Well once again i'm back with yet another problem and i sure could use the vast knowledge of everybody to help me figure out. So here's what happened. I went to pick up my buddy today because he was getting a new exhaust put on his truck. The exhaust shop is about 20 or 25minutes up the highway...
  4. Sobe

Leveling Kit

Hey everybody. So i just picked up a leveling kit for my truck and i was wondering about the level of difficulty to install them and any additional information anyone can give me about them. Also, i've heard before that an alignment will be required after they're in? Thanks, Taylor
  5. Sobe

'92 Ranger Problems

Hello everyone, this is my first post here and unfortuantely it has to be on a bad note but lately i've been having some issues with my '92. The problems first started when i began to have troubles starting the truck. It was very sluggish to want to start but would eventually catch but on a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad