• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. twb4525

1993 A4LD shift cable

Does anyone have the front shift cable that connects to the ball stud on the bottom of the steering column? Mine is worn out and keeps popping off of the ball stud. Autozone, advance auto, napa, federated auto and oreilly dont even have it listed. And its sunday and the ford dealerships are...
  2. twb4525

thoughts on POR 15...

long story short. finally going to be getting around to swapping in a bw1354m transfer case in the next few weeks. I got the interior gutted - unbolted seats, got all the nasty 22+ year-old carpet out, and the floor vacuumed and cleaned. I did this to swap over a factory access panel with...
  3. twb4525

a/c recharging...high-low pressures?

I plan on recharging the a/c in my 1993 ranger 4.0. does anyone know the correct high/low pressures for this year ranger? I plan on using an a/c manifold guage set. the truck was originally r12, but converted over to r134a sometime before I got it. thanks in advance, tom
  4. twb4525

A4LD no overdrive

just got done replacing the cracked and torn flexplate in my 1993 4.0. put in the tranny, t-case and hooked up all wiring/connections. truck started fine, took it for a drive. it shifted good but I do not have overdrive. have every gear. the overdrive worked be for I dropped the tranny...
  5. twb4525

d35 how many seals?

how many seals does a Dana 35 have? I am going to tear apart my front end because I am leaking gear oil. I am going to replace pretty much everything in the front end - spindle bearings, seals, u-joints, etc. (along with the c-clip eliminater mod) while its apart. (leaving wheel bearings...
  6. twb4525

adding drain hole/plug on D35?

I know I saw a thread on here about adding a drain hole on a dana 35. now I can't seem to find it, even with a search. since I am going to remove the pumpkin to fix my gear oil leak, replacing u-joints, seals, and doing the c-clip eliminater mod in the next few weeks - adding a drain hole...
  7. twb4525

dana 35 leaking

the d35 is leaking gear oil in my 1993 ranger. although it is not bad yet, eventually it will be addressed. just wondering if you guys have any tips for removing the front diff.? I plan on doing the following while everything is apart (what are good quality replacements): 1. c-clip...
  8. twb4525

can't get gas into tank

I replaced my tank a few weeks ago, along with the pump/sending unit, and a new filler neck tube. last night I went to put gas in the truck and it came right back out-at the top of the filler tube where the gas cap screws on. I could not put the nozzle on the first click, gas spewed out. I...
  9. twb4525

bw1354m linkage on A4LD...

what/where are the holes am I looking for on my 1993 A4LD auto trans for the bw1354m linkage to bolt to?
  10. twb4525

new fuel tank/pump and problems

long story short, I had to replace the gas tank in my ranger. as long as it was out I decided to replace the fuel pump/sending unit. I got an identical gas tank same size, part number, etc from a local scrap yard. the new pump matched up size-wise with my old pump. I filled up twice now with...
  11. twb4525

speedo gear in1354m...

where is the speedo gear hole located on a bw1354m transfer case, 1990-1997 case.
  12. twb4525

'90 5-speed BW1354m into '93 auto=issues?

in the research I have done, a 1990 ranger, regular cab, v-6, 5 speed, 4x4 should have the BW1354m (manual/mechanical) transfer case, correct? I have a '93 supercab 4x4 A4LD auto trans, BW1354 Electric shift t-case. I want to swap out my electric t-case for the manual one (1354). so, assuming...
  13. twb4525

front mount receiver...

anyone running one on a '93-97 with factory fog lights? wondering how much trimming for the front valance.
  14. twb4525

this should fit?

MANUAL TRANSFER CASE FROM 2002 FX4 LEVEL 2 II TRUCK would be a direct bolt in to swap out my bw1354e? my truck is a 1993 4.0 auto, 4x4. thanks, tom
  15. twb4525

new brake line option...

as I just put new brake lines on the entire truck, I want to let you guys know of a new brake line option. It is a nickel-copper-alloy brake/fuel line that is guaranteed never to rust. it is from NiCopp, and it is made in the USA, in Michigan. it is easy to bend and flare. I know Advance...
  16. twb4525

New here, but not to ranger...

My name is Tom. I am near Cleveland, ohio. I am new here, but not to the ford ranger. I have a 1993 supercab stx 4x4, 4.0 automatic. I bought the truck in 1998 with 54,000 miles on it. it now has over 160,000. the mods I have done to the truck include, front and rear corner strobes(whelen)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad