• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1999 Speedometer - did search

So after doing some reading, I found that I don't have a VSS on the 1999 I have so from what I read, there is only a couple ways to get an accurate read of my speedometer after adding 4.10's and 35" tires, and that is either to have the computer reflashed (can ONLY a ford dealership do this, or...
  2. 1999 3.0 Ranger - Question about timing chain seal

So a mechanic friend of mine has been helping get a very promising 1999 Ford ranger 3.0 V6 up and running, and we are replacing the crankshaft and main bearings this upcoming weekend. However, he mentioned a "timing chain gasket" as a part we may need to order, as apparently some of them are not...
  3. 1999 3.0 Ranger - Question about timing chain seal

So a mechanic friend of mine has been helping get a very promising 1999 Ford ranger 3.0 V6 up and running, and we are replacing the crankshaft and main bearings this upcoming weekend. However, he mentioned a "timing chain gasket" as a part we may need to order, as apparently some of them are not...
  4. 4R44E - what is this?

So I got a great deal on a 99' ranger from a guy that had some tranny issues. So I went and got a replacement (3.0 v6 w/ 4R44E) and the replacement did not come with the place piece shown in the following pictures. It looks like some sensor that is attached to the shift linkage/lever, or an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad