• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Trans temp gauge??

Hey I have a 94 ranger 4.0 with the Mazda manual trans in it. I just got done rebuilding the tran because it lost fluid and burnt up. Wondering how hard it would be to put a tranny temp gauge in and more important where to drill and put the probe to get the best reading? Thanks for the help
  2. auto to manual trans swap trouble

so i bought a 94 ranger 4x4 4.0 and the guy before me swapped the auto trans out and put in a manual. i can shift into 4 high but no 4 low. the gauge pod says its in park and thats where its been since i got the truck so im wondering if i where to shift that into neutral from the colum if it...
  3. what trannys will work

i have a 94 ranger 4x4 and i have a lot of noise coming from both the tranny and t case so im going to replace it all but what will work??? it has the 4.0 in it with a manual trans and electic piece of $$%# t-case. will a half ton bolt up and work??
  4. BAD noises coming from down below

i have a 94 ranger with the manual tranny and electric trans. i just got done rebiulding the rear end in it and took it out muddin once and now the damn thing is jerking and making a grinding noise. but when the clutch is in it stops even when im moving. and most of the time when i get up to...
  5. lock rite in a 8.8 trac lok

i have the 8.8 trac lok in my truck now and i hate it. i cant keep spider gears in it for some reason. so i was wondering if i could just put a loc rite into what i got. cause isnt the open diff caseing different from the trac lok. thanks for any help
  6. installing a A4ld PROBLEMS

the bell houseing is like a 1/2" away from motor and i cant get it any further dont know what to do. Please help thanks
  7. A4LD questions

i have a 1987 Bronco II with a A4LD transmission i believe. how do you get the shift arm off? the first one sides off nice but the second one wont. i think the first one is for the push button on the shifter itself. also is there only 6 bolts in the bellhousing to the block?
  8. a4ld change

i have a 1987 bronco II that the auto tranny is bad in. i have another tranny on its way and am ready to take the old one out. what do i do. i have alot of time under the hood and in the mud but this tranny is the one for me so i want to make it work. any tips, hints or ideas is what i would...
  9. Ready to SELL this piece ****

i have a 94 ford ranger that has the 8.8 trac loc. i had a noise in the rear end so i took off the cover and the spiders were bad. bought BRAND NEW ones and put it together and when i go around any corner it sounds as fit its jumping gears or makes a grinding sound.
  10. problems with my 8.8 HELP

the other day i was driving my 1994 ranger 4x4 and all the sudden my rearend started making a clunking noise so i stopped and went backwards thinking it was the auto locking hubs and it did it going in reverse. so i went forward with my door open to listen were it was for sure coming from and it...
  11. 94 ranger electric to manual swap

i have a 94 ranger and it has the horrible electric shift t-case. i was wondering what i all need to swap to a manual shift. also if any one could explain the 1350 and the 1354 whats the difference and how do i tell what i have got. thanks for your help

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad