• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Where to get work done? SE Wisconsin, Milwaukee Area

If this is the wrong forum, please relocate. I have a 2wd AOD transmission and Advance Adapters Tcase mod that I need to have switched over so I can run it 4x4. Anyone have any suggestions for places I can take it? I was told by someone to give Mooses a call, they said they don't have time...
  2. Roof Noise? Flexing? Buckling? 1985 BII.

Next on the list is this roof buckling sound. I'm about 20 minutes away from disassembling the interior to replace the headliner and audio and want to get some insight on what to look for with regard to my roof noise. I'm not sure exactly when it happens, small bumps in the road I guess, but...
  3. Shotgun Diagnosis: 85 BII, 302 C4 4WD, Engine Wobble?

Hoping to do some spitballin on what might be the issue with this Bronco II I recently bought. Maybe to come up with a plan of attack once the weather breaks. I never drove it. I didn't build it. I wish I did. A few months ago, it sheared the flexplate from the crankshaft. Full ring right...
  4. What are these bolts originally for? Console?

Pic related. 1985 Bronco 2 XLT 4x4. 4 bolts between the front seat approximately 3-1/4" x 6-1/8". Are these from a center console? The markings in the carpet are from the autozone special that wedged between the seats and sucks. Can't even adjust the seats with it in there. I haven't had...
  5. Connecting Rods, How Important To Keep Set??

Clearing out the garage here and I come across a box of connecting rods(and pistons) but the rods are not attached to the bearing caps... How essential is it to keep them together? Does it matter if I'm going to have the entire rotating assembly reconditioned/balanced? Thanks in advance for...
  6. AOD to BW1350

So, I recently picked up an 85 B2 that has a carbureted 302 from an 86 T-Bird and C4 transmission hooked up to the 1350. I came across a decent deal, that I had to pass on, for a 90 Mustang GT EFI engine with an AOD transmission and all wiring. It would've been a spur of the moment purchase...
  7. If it's going to be anywhere...

It might as well be now. All points pretty much lead me to here, so here I am. Call me Bampity, it's not my real name but I like it. I've been pretty much a "car guy"(as in 'no trucks') for the longest. This past winter along the west coast of Lake Michigan found me hunting down a "4x4 vehicle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad