• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Fuel Return Line Difficulties

We recently replaced the 2.3l engine in a 1991 ford ranger 2wd Standard regular cab with a 1994 2.3l. Whoever removed the engine used pliers on the connector for the fuel return line and we couldn't get it together. So we put a hose on it and ran it to a jug so we could hear it run. It started...
  2. Cupholder/Ashtray?

I know this is a ranger forum, but is there anyone out there who might help me find an ashtray for my 2001 F350. Shaped like an hourglass. Can't be bought separate anywhere. Whole Unit is about 100 bucks. Offering 20 bucks.
  3. Code Check-fuel/vacuum/brake issues

Gas in brake booster, hard pedal-all new brakes/kits-new master cylinder and booster, new fuel pressure regulator. We'll see if I did this right. Analog check: 1 sweep, pause, 1 sweep, pause, 1 sweep, bigger pause, 1 sweep, bigger pause, 9 sweeps, pause, 5 sweeps, bigger pause, 9 sweeps, pause...
  4. Old ranger fan

Me and members of my family have had rangers off and on, (mostly on) for several years now. I bought my 1st in '96. It was a '94. Sold it to my brother. Then I missed it, so I bought a '92 that was a salvage vehicle. With a new clutch, windshield, and taillights, it was fine. My Son-in-law has...
  5. 1990 Supercab Rear Glass

My Son-in-law is looking for a rear glass for a 1990 Supercab. He's being told it's made different and is no longer made. Glass repair shops here say they can't get it because it's no longer made. Is this true? Like to know cause we've got a couple super's in the family. What say ya?
  6. Paint Code not Listed

Anyone want to take a shot at this paint code? http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=13763&albumid=3506&dl=1429903866&thumb=1

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad