• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Old ranger fan

F350CrewCab

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Old School Ethics
Me and members of my family have had rangers off and on, (mostly on) for several years now. I bought my 1st in '96. It was a '94. Sold it to my brother. Then I missed it, so I bought a '92 that was a salvage vehicle. With a new clutch, windshield, and taillights, it was fine. My Son-in-law has had several rangers and his story is too long for this intro. Right now he has an '88 and an '06. The '88 is running a 2.3 with a turbo out of a thunderbird I think. He has had 3 different trannys in it. It is also a 2wd. My daughter bought her 1st in '00, it was a '90, and I loved that truck. It was almost identical to the '92 I ending up buying, except hers was 2wd w/2.3 and mine was 4wd w/4.0. My brother wrecked my '92 so while it was parked my daughter wanted a 4wd so she bought a '95 which I ended up with. The '90 model super I have was a wrecked truck that lost the front axle and the 1st three cross members front to back. My Son-in-law put it together for me(bless him) with the help of my '92. The '95 was wrecked by my 2nd daughter after I bought it from my 1st daughter and I sold it for parts. Now, me and my Son-in-law are just tweaking the ones we got. What an intro....too much to put here. Have enjoyed the knowledge base that is available here. Thankful to try and be a part. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals