• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jobar

Unusal Problem

Hey fellas. I need some help here. I was driving to work this morning and my truck started acting funny. My idle was up around 13-1400 rpm. When I would go to shift, I would push the clutch in and the front end would drop. Felt like the truck was loaded up and once I pushed the clutch in, it...
  2. jobar

Fuel mileage down

Hey guys need some answers to my fuel mileage problem. I have a 2001 ford ranger edge 3.0 5speed 3.73's standard cab short box. A few months ago I averaging around 260-290 miles per tank. I looked at my gauge this morning and i am at 75 miles with a little less than half a tank. Something is...
  3. jobar

No oil pressure/cold mornings

Heys guys, like the title says I have no oil pressure on cold mornings. When I crank my truck up in the mornings to let it warm up, I have no oil pressure for the first 1.5-2 minutes of idle. Then I get oil pressure. No problems after it warms up. No valve train noise. I have already replaced...
  4. jobar

Shaking truck

Hey guys I have a shaking problem with my truck. I haven't for the life of me been able to figure it out. It's not a consistent shake so I can't really tell where it's coming from. I do know that my ball joints are bad. But would that cause the inconsistent shake that I'm experiencing? Well...
  5. jobar

Fuel Tank Capacity

Hey guys, so my fuel guage inst working right in my truck and I was wondering how many gallons my tank holds? I dont have an owners manuel to look it up and searching has given me a wide varitey of answers. Any help appreciated. 2001 Ranger Edge 2wd.
  6. jobar

One tire spins?

Heys guys got a question for you. When you jack the rear of the truck up, both tires are suppost to spin right? If you spin one side the other is suppost to spin with it as well right?
  7. jobar

Hauling concerns

Hey guys, looking for some opinions from y'all. I just got back into the ranger scene after being absent for about 2 1/2 years. I recently picked up a 2001 ranger edge, 3.0, 2wd, 5 speed about 2 weeks ago. After about 4 days i lost the slave cylinder in the transmission. I went ahead and...
  8. jobar

Looking for truck to tow 5th wheel

Hey guys, I didnt know if this is the right place to post this but here goes. My family has recently purchased a 40 foot, 5th wheel everest. Im looking for a truck that can safely tow it. The GVWR is 14,080. Could a 3/4 ton truck handle it safely?
  9. jobar

94 toyota pickup body parts

Hey guys, im looking for a good company like LMC truck, to get some parts. I had a front end accident about 6 months ago and need to replace the front end along with some other various parts. Does anybody know a good company like LMC that offers toyota parts. Thanks in advance.:icon_thumby:
  10. jobar

Engine has a miss

Hey guys need some help. I've got a 97 2.3 that has a miss in it. I noticed that my fuel milage had droped off, and that my truck had started running rough. I had my brother hook it up to see if there was in fact a miss and he said it had been missing for a while. I ask about the 02 sensors...
  11. jobar

Window problems

Ok, guys. I got a problem with my moms 2004 Explorer 4.0. Something is wrong with the windows. The drivers side rolls up but, the passenger side doesn't. Come to think of it, all the windows dont roll up expect for the drivers window. The front seat passenger window would roll up if you open the...
  12. jobar

Rough Idle

Need some help guys, ive had an on going problem of a rough idle for some time now. My truck runs really rough at idle, but when I tap the gas the problem goes away. My steering wheel vibrates bad. I just had a tune up done 3 months ago, and haven't thrown any codes. I put a new o2 censor in and...
  13. jobar

Fuel filter fitting size

Anyone know what the fitting size on the engine side of the fuel filter is? I bought the tool to disconnect the lines but, the smallest size on there is 3/8, and its a little to big. Thanks in advanced
  14. jobar

How long for a turbo install

How long do you guys think it will take for a turbo install, if I got all the parts I needed before hand? I ask because, I want to do one on my 97 but, its my daily driver, and I can't afford much down time.
  15. jobar

What does this mean

I feel stupid for asking this but what does these numbers mean? P225/70 R14 I didn't see anything in the tech libary about it.
  16. jobar

04 explorer rear springs

I noticed on my moms 04 explorer, it had coil springs rather than leaf springs on the rear. Is there a advantage to these over leaf springs?
  17. jobar

Payload increase, hanger flip

I was changing the rear gear oil last night, and got to looking at the rear leaf springs. I remember in the tech library it said that if you flip the rear hanger, it will lower the truck. But what if I were to flip the hanger, and add leaves to the pack to bring it back up to stock height. The...
  18. jobar

Left trun signal

Anybody know what number fuse is the left trun signal on a 97 2.3. Thanks in advanced
  19. jobar

Slave cylinder replacement

How hard would it be to remove the transmission and replace the slave cylinder? Would it be easier to have a shop do it? I have a M50D-R1
  20. jobar

Need some info

I dont much about suspension, so like the title says I need some info. Just out of curiosity, how does longer shackles decrease ride height while adding leaf springs?:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad