• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. robotzombies

Wanted 1st/2nd Gen M5OD Cylinder Block Rear Plate Separator

Hey everyone, I have literally all the parts for my FM146 to M5OD swap except for this separator plate (looks like the part number may be 1L5Z-7007-AA). I can find it online, but only on sketchy websites that I'm not sure I can trust. There are Explorers and Rangers in the junkyards around...
  2. robotzombies

Oil Pump Replacement and Prime

Hi everyone, I'm getting a little lifter tick in 1989 Bronco II with 2.9 engine. The truck sits for a while, so I'm assuming that oil is probably gravitating downward during the sitting time, and therefore top end is not being lubricated as it should be. So I've got the Melling high volume oil...
  3. robotzombies

Front Wheel Bearing Sizes

Hey everyone. I'm looking to do some wheel bearing and spindle replacement soon. In the past, I have had issues with wheel bearings not going onto the spindle very well. To the point where I have to give up and reuse old ones because the new ones just won't go on all the way. They fit into the...
  4. robotzombies

WTB: Dana 35 intermediate/outer front axles Seattle/Lynnwood/Everett

I just wanted to see if anyone arounf my area might have the front axles from a Dana 35 lying around. I keep either cracking or bending the ears trying to get the u joints out. If anyone has any spares, and has them available before wednesday, let me know how much, where you're located, and...
  5. robotzombies

1989 Bronco II Passenger Door - Edmonds, WA

Hey there, I have a passenger door that I'm hoping someone can make use of before I try sending it to the recycler. The short story is that someone broke into my truck and, in doing so, mangled the hole where the lock cylinder is. So I switched out the door, and now I have this left over. If...
  6. robotzombies

Bronco II hot start issues

1989 Bronco II XLT 2.9l manual transmission I've been having a problem lately where the truck won't start when hot. Both when the engine is hot and when the temperature outside is hot. It will pretty much always start first time in the morning; any other time, it will start, but after a couple...
  7. robotzombies

One brake light out only when headlights off

Hey everyone, I have a bit of a brake light problem. The driver's side brake light is out; the problem is that it's only out when the headlights are off. Which means that it works perfectly fine when the headlights are on. The passenger side brake light works fine, whether the headlights are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad