• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994Rangerxlt

dana 35 wont stay aligned

my 94 ranger has a 6 inch lift and 35s. it wont stay aligned at all. i get it alligned and the passanger side tire is toe out in no time like a day or so. i have all the drop brakcets camber bushing drop pitman arm. is there anything im missing or why does this keep comming un done
  2. 1994Rangerxlt

manual doors to power

is there already a harness wired up in the truck already on each side just waiting for the door harness to be plugged in to if??
  3. 1994Rangerxlt

31spline axle pinion angle

explorer in ranger what should pinion angle be??
  4. 1994Rangerxlt

Does this make anyone else mad

this kinda pisses me off looks like a perfect ranger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBDgX6YZvoo&feature=related
  5. 1994Rangerxlt

Fuel injectors

where would i get bigger fuel injectors to stick in my 4.0 ohv and would it give any ponies or just waste more fuel. i have port and polished heads and headers
  6. 1994Rangerxlt

4.0 cam questions

i want to stick a cam in my truck. and not sure if i want comp cams 410 or 422.. i was told about deta cams i not sure if i can trust a 83 dollar cam tho reviews on them would be great.. i was also told ill need longer push rods which i dont see how that makes sense..and also is it true if i get...
  7. 1994Rangerxlt

timming set problems

sup guys i bought a timming set for my 94 4.0 and the set has the crank gear with a whole in the bottom for the key. but on the gear i took off the key is in the middle of the gear it doesnt line up at all im kinda confused. the key is like fit to the gear and the new one has a slot in the...
  8. 1994Rangerxlt

what are your thoughts on HIDs

im thinking about gettin some HIDs what are your thoughts good idea or bad idea
  9. 1994Rangerxlt

Central PA

any one live in central pa i live in clearfield,pa
  10. 1994Rangerxlt

Jeep dana 30 i want the best

i dont play that much i never crawl. i just play in mud or snow. and i dont even do that much. just one in a while. so i with me just doing this would a dana 30 hold up or im not really sure on thsi SAS stuff
  11. 1994Rangerxlt

running 33s.or 35s. is my dd. and weekend warrior. i dont beat it or anything but i dont baby it. i just wanted rid of the dana 35 and wanted a dana 30. cuase its just as strong asa dana 35 .. didnt want dana 44 dont want to buy new wheels lol
  12. 1994Rangerxlt

ok im workin on saving money for a jeep dana 30 swap. ive been readin about switchin to diffrent knuckles for bigger breaks. and gettin axle shafts out of a certain year for bigger u joints. and diffrent knuckles for high steer... the question is is there one axle in a certian jeep that has all...
  13. 1994Rangerxlt

1997 ranger stx tranny

buddy of mine blew his trany this weekend. jnkyard says he can only use a auto tranny from a nother 97 no other interchanging years is this correct??
  14. 1994Rangerxlt

Tow hitch on a ranger bending frame

i have a redline hitch on my 1994 ranger . when i installed it. i used grade 8 bolts. i pulled a buddy out over the weekkend. it bent my bumper up and pulled my frame down. i dont think a tow hitch should be bending the frame .. im considerings pulling bed off hammering frame and then boxing...
  15. 1994Rangerxlt

Changed tranny now truck runns funny

i pullled my tranny to replace a imput shaft seal. now i put it all back to gether and then went for a drive. NO low end power. truck feels like something holding me back engine feels stressed. then it just picks up and runs fine. not at any certian rpm range. and on engine breakin it back fires...
  16. 1994Rangerxlt

Jeep Dana 35 ls in a ranger dana 35

will a L/S out of a jeep dana 35 fit int my ranger dana 35?? if so i could go 2 the bone yard and get a L/S out of a jeep
  17. 1994Rangerxlt

Welded dana 35

i wanna weld my dana 35 for on road and off road. i dont run on pavement on 4x4 often but when i do will this effect my turning. is this a good idea or just a straight out bad idea??
  18. 1994Rangerxlt

94 ranger transfer case shifter

what do you do for a 4x4 shifter with a 3inch body lift. im not sure what to do since i dont have a shifter boot. should i cut and extend my transfer case shifter? any advice helps
  19. 1994Rangerxlt

Bronoco COils in a ranger

my ranger has a 4 inch in the front and a 6 inch in the back the local JY have a full sized bronoc with a 2 inch lift on it . and i read in the tech libary that f150 or bronoco coils lift a ranger 4 inchs so am i correct to assume that 2 inch bronco coils will lift my ranger a total of 6 inches...
  20. 1994Rangerxlt

Anyone Near Clearfield,PA

Im looking to take my 3.0 tranny take all the gears out and put them in a 4.0 tranny shell i have laying around. i tore the 4.0 tranny apart and realized im in way over my head. i was wonderin if anyone was around Clearfield,PA that would be interstead in giving me a hand. the tranny gears are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad