• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Central Jersey Body Lift Help

Any members near Brick that would like to give me a hand installing the 3" body lift on my 04? Anybody with tools and/or experience would be a huge help. Obviously I'll supply some food and drinks. Preferably within the next two weeks.
  2. No Fender Flares?

Anybody have a pic of a 98+ Ranger without em?
  3. Undercoat

Anyone got advice on undercoating or painting the chassis? Best stuff to use, easiest way to do it...
  4. Center Caps

Can you use stock center caps on after market wheels?
  5. 15" Wheels

Will 15" wheels fit on a 2004 Ford Ranger 4x4? I heard the brakes were too large.
  6. Control Arms

I have noticed that on many small lift kits (usually 2") especially Superlift, a few inches can be obtained by upgrading the front control arms. Would this apply to Rangers?
  7. Painting the fenders

My passenger side fender is noticeably lighter than the other three for some reason. Anyway, in order to spray it black, and probably the others as well, what would be the best way of doing this?
  8. Torsion Bars

This has probably been asked/answered but when I went to look at my bolts to tighten my torsion bars, the passenger side stuck out about 3/4" and the driver side was all they way in. Does this mean they are maxed out?
  9. Headers

Who makes a set of headers for the 4.0 SOHC? Also, I know this isn't an exhaust thread, but what is needed to do a full catback and have it exit before the rear tire?
  10. Help

I know this sounds dumb but my check engine light is on and I'd rather it not be. I was going about 2-3 mph and rolled out in second and let the clutch out a little too quick and it happened. Prob nothing serious but every time I look at my dash I wanna drive my truck into a tree. Any Ideas?
  11. Now might be the time...

...To buy your 98+ Superlift. I have seen it as low as $1,400 from reputable dealers. Now that I think about it this thread is a little pointless but just wanted to throw it out there for everybody
  12. Wasn't Aware...

http://www.suspensionliftkit.net/4wheelproducts/Categories.aspx?CategoryId=85454#CategoryNavigationTree Wasn't Aware Trailmaster made a Suspension lift for 98+ trucks. Anyone got one?
  13. 4x4 Issues Please Help

I'm sorry if this has been posted, which it prob. has, but I really don't have the patience to do any searches right now. I can't get into 4hi or 4lo AND the lights don't even come on in my dash. I just had the slave cylinder replaced, could they have done anything wrong in the process?
  14. Fiberglass Fenders and Tire Size

Anyone know if putting fiberglass fenders on the front will allow for 33/12.5 tires? Any have pics or experience with anything like this?
  15. Serious Problems

So I go to start my truck for school and it (04) fires right up. I pop it in reverse and I hear something grind, and then am immediately thrown back onto my neighbors front lawn. I stomp on my brake and for some reason can't get it in neutral. I dump the clutch and let myself stall and getting...
  16. White Smoke

Now that the temp is dropping I'll prob change my oil and winterize my truck. Just curious on what the best way to reduce white smoke from my exhaust is. I will prob drop in some Lucas Treatment then after that not sure. Any advice?
  17. When Will...

...A lift company offer a leveling/ lift kit for the 97+ plus models. There must be a way to do a 2"-3" suspension lift for under $1,000. Sure the back is easy but I just want to pick my front up an honest couple of inches without going for the 4" lift (too pricey/ big). There must be some...
  18. Body Lift Under 3"?

Anyone do a body lift under 3"? I want to lift the truck but do not want to do a 3". I was wondering if I would buy the PA pucks and just cut them in half for a 1"-2" lift. I have a 04 Mazda 5spd so would the shift extender still be necessary? Would the provided bumper brackets work for a...
  19. Front End Help!

Perhaps I made the title seem too urgent but I have a question that could use an answer. Let me say I am new to this website and driving as well. I am 16 and I just purchased an 04 B4000 and I am very pleased with it. Anyway, this question is fairly universal so I figure someone can figure it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad