• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PCV elbow location?

All, I just got a '98 Ranger 4.0L, which came complete with a set of P0171 and P0174 error codes. The PO has previously swapped 2 O2 sensors, I was thinking about trying to find which ones and swap the other 2. Before I did, I wanted to check on some of the cheaper and more likely culprits -...
  2. Where does fuel pressure regulator vacuum port go?

I have a '95 B3000 and have been having trouble with the cabin HVAC vacuum. I have a parallel thread over here about that, been trying to chase down why doors aren't opening and such. But I believe I have a much more major vacuum line hookup problem, courtesy of the PO. I have been trying to...
  3. Blend door = recirc door?

I'm trying to diagnose the problem in my '95 B3000. I have weak airflow in the cabin, and also no A/C. Trying to focus on airflow first. All fan speeds sound like they're working, I hear the fan working even on the low speed, so I don't think it's the resistor. But the airflow is basically zero...
  4. Floppy mirror fix - how to tear down

I see the tech notes on various fixes for a floppy side mirror on my '95 B3000, but how do I get down to those rivets to make a fix? Do I have to yank the glass out of the mirror housing? If so, how? If not, how do I get to the back of the hinge so I can try putting different hardware in there...
  5. Door lock cylinder retainer clips - what's going on?

I've got the door panel open on my 1995 Mazda B3000, because the outside door lock doesn't work. I found that the plastic clip that translates motion from the lock cylinder to the rod (which is completely missing) is broken, as seen in the picture. But I can't find a replacement for this thing...
  6. Removing significant amount of excess transmission fluid

All, I have a weird problem with my ATF that I don't want to make any worse. I followed the process in the manual to check the ATF on my 1995 Mazda B3000, and it was GROSSLY overfilled. As in, 3 times higher than the high mark when hot. I'm guessing this is the work of the PO, but it could be...
  7. Engine overheating at idle - trying to diagnose

All, First time poster, second guessing my choice to buy a used '95 B3000 that needs to make a trip x-country next week. I'll start by saying that I've been reading as much as I can on this topic, enough to be dangerous, but not enough to know what I'm actually talking about. Here's the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad