• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94DangerRanger

Explorer pass. side airbag..........

Can you unhook, remove or turn off a 95 Explorer pass. side airbag? My 97 Ranger has the same dash and no pass. side airbag just an empty hole. I'm buying one this weekend and I would prefer my 8 year old to ride up front with me. It's safer for him to ride minus the airbag. Yeah I know he can...
  2. 94DangerRanger

Need Advice 1995 Explorer........

Hello all, I have a chance to buy a 1995 Ford Explorer 4 door 4wd 5-speed with 126k miles. The truck has a small rust hole about the size of a Pepsi can top on the rear 1/4 panel. It is loaded with all options including traction control. The right rear spring hanger has been replaced and looks...
  3. 94DangerRanger

Anyone have any lifted RBV 2wd pics?????

I have a 97 Ranger 2wd and can't decide whether to street it or make like a pre-runner. I don't hardcore offroad but, sometimes I wander off the path. I would like it to have the stance of a 4wd. I have a small budget including wheels. Thanks to all who read....:icon_thumby:
  4. 94DangerRanger

Check your local Auto Recyclers!!!!!

Hey everyone, Check your local Auto Recyclers, the guys that crash 'em, cause my local guy is selling parts off "Cash for Clunkers" cars. He is allowed to sell everything but the engine and frame. Prices are whatever scrape brings in your area. Doors $30 Beds $100. We have a least 15 Rangers and...
  5. 94DangerRanger

Callin' all Rangers...Post truck pic....

Here's mine. It's a 1997 2.3 4cy 5spd. 174,000 miles.
  6. 94DangerRanger

97 Ranger Idles to fast?

Hello everyone, It has been a while since I posted but here goes.....I just bought a 97 Ranger with a 2.3 5 speed. It has 179,000 miles and runs great. Here's the problem after driving a bit I stop at say a stop light or something and I shove in the clutch it idles about 2 grand. Any...
  7. 94DangerRanger

Photo Shop my Bronco II

Can anyone photo shop my Bronco II in all red or all white? Thanks.
  8. 94DangerRanger

Post Pics of Bronco II's

Here's mine. It's a 1988 B2 that I changed the grille out for a 1976. I've changed the fenders,doors and rims. Replaced a butt load of parts. What do you think? SOLD
  9. 94DangerRanger

Help My Antilock brake light is on......

Hey everyone, I have a 1988 B2 and the antilock brake idoit light just came on and wont go off. Any ideas?Thanks:icon_confused:[/URL][/IMG]
  10. 94DangerRanger

Check engine light flashes while driving?

Hello all, I have a 1988 Bronco II with a 2.9 5speed. It runs great only problem the check engine light flashes while I'm driving. When it comes on I can give it gas and it goes right off. WTH? (what the heck) It doesn't affect the performance at all. Any help will be appericated.:icon_confused:
  11. 94DangerRanger

2.3 Cold air intake?

Hello, I have a 94 Ranger 2.3 5speed and I'm having trouble finding a cold air intake for it. Does anybody have any pics or ideas? Does it work?:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad