• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 2.3 no spark on 1 and 4 on intake side

Breif history. Recently had whole bunch of issues but currently check enginw light with codes 224 and 998. I have checked and 1 and 4 wires are getting no spark from the coil pack. 2 and 3 are sparking just fine. After googling i checked the wire thru the left side of connector with test light...
  2. 94 2.3 wont fire up

Truck was running just fine. Went in to walmart. Came out 15 minutes later and it wont start. Tried to jump it. No luck. Dud some looking around o. Here. Tried spraying throttle cleaner and it fires up for about a half second then dies. I recently changed the plugs and wires about 2 weeks ago...
  3. New member 94 ranger xlt 2.3

Hello there. New ranger owner here. Picked up the above stated just this week. It has a few issues and the more i dig into the vehicle the more im questioning the maintance the former owner claims to have done. It had a rough idle when i purchased it. Not a deal breaker no matter how low it gets...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad