• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2.3 emblems painted & installed

94 lngbd

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
2.3 emblems & F150 FX2 SPORT & EDGE decals

I recently had my truck painted Subaru rally blue pearl & got a set of Mazda 3 2.3 emblems from JY. Painted them hammerite silver & red for the DOT. Also painted wiper arms silver. Emblem pics taken @ night time with flood light lighting Not the best will get better pics posted

Pics of EDGE & FX-2 decals can be seen in post #7
sport

Attachments

Last edited:

the_gunslinger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Thats neat! Sometimes it's the little details that stand out the most.

veefer800canuck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger FX4
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I got a pair of Jeep 4.0 emblems and stuck them on my front fenders just below the original Ranger XLT ones.

Insanejughead

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
RBV's on Boost
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'94, '86
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3T
Transmission
Manual

94 lngbd

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
I saw those and instantly I was like...

I jizzed in my pants!

I got a nice warm feeling after installing them but it wasnt in my pants, it was my wife saying that looks very nice & gave me a big kiss & hug & then said dinner is ready followed by desert. There wasnt any desert made so you quess what she meant. :yahoo::icon_bounceblue::icon_hornsup::D

Slow process of updated looks, lifted suspension & eventually SAS 4wd conversion. I have aquired a 4cyl 4wd 5spd,both 1354 & 1350 manual Transfer case's,Long bed drive lines, D30 cherokee front axle. Already installed a 8.8 Ranger 4.10LS rear end & have a explorer disc rear that I need to regear before it goes in. Even my lift was pcd together but its 5.5 inches from stock 2wd & have clearance to run 33x12.50/15s as I had a set on there for a few months but was under powered with 4.10s

Money & time need both to be equal.
Found over the years if you have the $$ then you probably dont have the time or if you have the time your short the $$

Thanks for the comments guys it all matters in the long run.

Last edited:

PanamaExpat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 liter
Transmission
Manual
Looks nice. How did you get the wiper arms to release? I want to pop mine off and paint them but did not see how to release them.

94 lngbd

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
Looks nice. How did you get the wiper arms to release? I want to pop mine off and paint them but did not see how to release them.
On the top side of the arms where it sits on the shaft there is a little tang, move it towards the windshield & at the same time start to lift the wiper off of the windshield. Then all you do is slip it off of the splined shaft.

Them female owners may be getting excited reading this

Pics of EDGE & F150 FX-2
sport

I took my wifes advice on putting both FX2 & EDGE decals on the same area above lower body line. Found out later that the EDGE on the drivers side will pass over the gas tank door, but im still gonna go with her advice as I like the way they look in the same area & Love my wife.
sport

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals