• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2000 Ranger Dirty pics

85_redranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L 4 Cyl
Transmission
Manual
I'm kinda bored during my break between classes so i'll whore my dirty truck a little bit... Recently had the windows tinted by Black Jack Auto Detailing in Erlanger, KY don't wanna advertise but anyone in the area should check them out low prices and excellent service. Ordered the LED's for the instrument panel on superbrightleds.com. Most people don't like the underbody lights but i do... they're 7 colors with a couple of different flashing patterns and a sound activated mode which is purty neat. I also have some blue led strips under the dash and attached to the subs that light when the bass hits which looks pretty cool. It had a flat saturday and has a spare on it now, so bear with me here guys!!! let me know what ya think so far way more to come...

when i first got it:

my gauges:

for the future:

Also gonna accent the interior by painting a couple of things Blue and some silver any other suggestions?

buffster1980

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Volkswagen
Engine Size
1600cc
Transmission
Manual
2 words... Rockford Fosgate... lol... looks good so far, since it's a 2wd stepside, it'd look hot lowered with some 18's. Delta makes a diamond plate aluminum chest toolbox that fits very nicely in these trucks, when i get home from afghanistan i'll post a pic of that up... i'd put a roll pan on the back, and a body-color bumper up front. i like the shifter you've got in there... i miss driving stick...

3.0ranger1227

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
gotta love the stepside. i don't know how anyone could like a fleetside after seeing a stepside.

nice truck. lose the mudflaps though.

ozziemo27

June 2010 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999/1984
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 & 2.3
Transmission
Automatic
gotta love the stepside. i don't know how anyone could like a fleetside after seeing a stepside.

cargo space is nice!

railman

December 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic

I wonder what my bed would have looked like if I had a steppy.....:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

steppies are nice for street, desert, and mall crawlers....not for tight trails where the trees like to get ya....

l8r, John

3.0ranger1227

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I'd say their better, cause they allow you that few extra inches of space at the tail. except for the glass part but in everyone has glass anyways here so no big deal

and i've never needed more width in the bed on mine

racer1044

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Truck looks good! Let me know if you get those headlights. Ive been looking at them buying them for a while now. Just not sure about the light output and quality.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
looks nice man!
i would try to get a better light pattern on those leds tho

my cousins dash leds

his thread
http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97005
and hide up the wiring a bit better
other than that its really nice!

85_redranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L 4 Cyl
Transmission
Manual
thanks for all the comments guys and RSH i haven't quite got done with all the wiring yet, thats why it looks kinda shotty at the moment lol and racer1044 i'm hoping to get the heads in a couple months but i'm a college student so my funds go up and down throughout the year so i'm just tryin to do what i can when i can ya know? but when i get them i'll be sure to hit you up with the details lol, buffster1980 i'd absolutely love some rockfords but like i said the funds are tight right now the subs i got now are hand me downs from my dad but i hope you stay safe over there and god bless:headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals