• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

All hallowed mudfest @ plantbamboo

Plantbamboo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Oct. 22-23-24
Gate opens @ 8:00 AM & closes @ 12:00 mid nite each day

-NO 1 UNDER 18 WILL B ALJOWED ENTRY WITHOUT PARENT
-ATV’s, truck’s, RV’S & buggies welcome
-Additional Info TBA on our site

-$30.00 per person Fri. & Sat. or $20.00 Sunday 2 enter (6yr. olds & under N/C)
-Come & enjoy Halloween party with family & friends

- Free fire wood, bon fires Sat. nite unless fire restrictions R N affect
- Go to http://bamboofestnthemud.com/ Edward’s or Aaron’s Underhill Face Book event pager 4 more info & directions

Attention
-No entries, re-entries, or exits after mid-nite the gate will B locked. @ 8:30 AM the gate will B unlocked 4 entries & exits
-The following equipment is barred from entering all of our events, motorcycles & racing quads (this do not include sports quads). Those with noisy quads will also B asked 2 leave without refund

Norman Hawk radio#159*198533*1 phone# 863-697-3782
Ryan radio #158*17*57940 phone #561-436-1998
Edward’s Nextel two-way #158*17*10563 & Phone# 863-634-1084
Aaron Underhill 941-526-3923

Aaron, Ryan & Edward Si habla español

Last edited:

Plantbamboo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I appreciate everyone coming 2 Spattered mud it looked like everyone had a good time. I also would like 2 thank Chris Wit & Trish Myers with Schmegwear 4 their contribution & their help N the wet T-shirt contest, Simon with Mudspace.com 4 getting the word out, and the form sites that allowed me to post the info about Spattered mud on their forms, & anyone else that helped me get the word out.

By October the weather will have cooled of at least at nite and hopefully during the day some. There will be plenty of mud sense we finally started to get a bunch of rain last weekend during the Spattered Mudfest. I pumped a bunch of water the week before but on Sat. the summer rain finally started. By then there was already a big crowd of mudding enthusiasts but when folks that were attending the event phoned other, Sat. evening during the Wet t-shirt contest it seemed that all the mudders in these parts was on their way to Plantbamboo Offroading Park. By dark most of the big trucks and even Grady's 4x4 Cadillac with a lift kit that’s body is about 4 foot of the ground was stuck up to its doors. If any of the big truck didn’t get stuck Sat. or Sunday they didn’t try the baddest mud hole in the south east US here at Plantbamboo.
Just in case U are not aware Plantbamboo was the first off roading park in Fl and most likely in the South East US. We first opened in Feb. 2004. In addition to our special events about every 6 weeks or so we have regular weekly event, we allow everyone that enters on Friday and sat. to stay over or came back that weekend at no additional charge.

Thanks,
Edward Underhill

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals