• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ford #1

richlands55

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Daytona...FORD took the top 3 spots.

richlands55

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
#6 Ragan got screwed. He was leading on the restart and Nascar black flagged him for passing before the start line. If you are the leader how can you pass anyone? Nascar has always been pro gm, They don`t like to see a Ford win.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Damn, with this really nice weather, 6-12" coming down and only 30-40 mph winds, lost the channel with 30 laps to go. Really need to get a dish, no cable out this far.
Dave of the Nord

rrbrian222

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Congrats to Trevor Bayne, one day past his 20th birthday, and to Ford Motor Company.

A good day to watch a great race while the snow piles up all around us here in WI.

btw, Go Scott Walker (no thread hi-jacking):beer:

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Ah yes, a competition to see who can turn left the longest, thank god a Ford won that!

richlands55

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Ah yes, a competition to see who can turn left the longest, thank god a Ford won that!
Why, you upset `cause there weren`t any hondas with big green bean cans stuck on the end of their tailpipe in it?

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Not much different from a car race that goes zig-zag. They can both be exciting to watch or as boring as watching paint dry.

Personally, drag and dirt circle track is about the funnest to watch... in real life.

Last edited:

robertc1024

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
nada
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
#6 Ragan got screwed. He was leading on the restart and Nascar black flagged him for passing before the start line. If you are the leader how can you pass anyone? Nascar has always been pro gm, They don`t like to see a Ford win.
They didn't black flag him for a pass, he was on the high side and had to stay there until he crossed the start/finish line. He moved down into the low side before he got there. That was a pretty exciting race at the end though. I just think it's funny that the Woods bro's on a shoestring budget just beat the big boys.

gwaii

2010 OTOTY Winner
OTOTM Winner
2010 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Not much different from a car race that goes zig-zag. They can both be exciting to watch or as boring as watching paint dry.

Personally, drag and dirt circle track is about the funnest to watch... in real life.
the thing i love about drag racing is when the top fuelers take off.....you can feel the shock wave from that explosion of power going right through you.

country0001

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford,Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
They didn't black flag him for a pass, he was on the high side and had to stay there until he crossed the start/finish line. He moved down into the low side before he got there. That was a pretty exciting race at the end though. I just think it's funny that the Woods bro's on a shoestring budget just beat the big boys.
It was pretty much a Roush car, but congrats to Trevor Bayne, He raced clean, didn't try to showboat, and thanked God for winning the race.

What's really funny is this was his 1st win in any series. Good luck to him, and I hope we see the 21 a lot more with him in it.

Blackdog455

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
140 4 banger
Transmission
Manual
Carl Edwards got #2. I was happy,though he caught up fast! if only their was one or even two more laps haha, maybe he would have won! But i agree, im extremely happy to see three fords get the top three.

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Why, you upset `cause there weren`t any hondas with big green bean cans stuck on the end of their tailpipe in it?
Yep, because I want my civic with 24's and hydraulics to have some sort of representation! :icon_rofl:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals