• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

fresh paint Subaru Ralley Blue Pearl

94 lngbd

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
I just got truck back from paint shop today & started to add some hammer rite painted items to the truck.

I painted the faded & peeling black wiper arms & also the grey EDGE style fender flares & the door window vent visors hammer rite silver.

I got the front fender flares & wiper arms installed & prior to installing the EDGE flares I purchased 30ft of Bushwacker edge trim from 4wheel parts. The BW PN# 000042-01 is to protect the bodies paint from the flare rubbing against it. The edge trim is some what like a J channel,but the curve continues back to the vertical leg, which has 3m trim tape already installed from BW. It worked out great.

Here are a few pics of truck as of today. Original color was factory Lapis Blue.
The 94 cab was original ,but the bed is a 2000 & all front end is 2003 4wd.

Need your opinion: Not sure if I want to or not,But what do you guys think about painting the mirror bracket silver also? The pc that the mirror body attches to & attaches to the door. Remember I also have vent visors that I already have painted silver ,but not yet installed.

Took stinger front bumper off for a better paint job & installed a 2x12 plank for a front bumper mounted to 2 pcs of frame brackets for a receiver hitch set up for the rear of a truck.

2 days before I got truck back I received NEW crystal clear chrome backed head lights & clear corner markers from EBAY seller. received them on my
48th B-day.

My front bumper is being modified & will be painted silver as well as the ladder rack which is also being modified.

Im also going to be painting the Grille & tail gate FORD logo RED & I aslo have a set of 2.3 Mazda 3 badges im painting the 2 & 3 silver & the dot will be red & will be placed on the raised section of the powerdome hood near the back of the hood just in front of the wiper arm in the 4th pic.

Sorry for the 1st & 2nd pic being sideways , thought I had them fixed before I uploaded them

Attachments

Last edited:

Jsommers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Looks good! I bet it will look really good with the silver bumper and everything when your finshed.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals