• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Haven't been on in awhile...

982WDRanger

07/2013 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L, Bored .030 over!
Transmission
Manual
My name is Trevor and I have been a TRS member for a bit now but really haven't been sharing what I have been up too. I use this site a lot to help myself and other ranger owners to do what they are trying to accomplish to their RVB's. I am going to be doing a SAS this may on my 98, and I am going to do a thread because I haven't seen a 2WD IFS Ranger go SAS with coils. That is what I'm going to be doing. HolyFord86 and Destroyer will be helping me out on this build too. Keep an eye out for my thread that will be update when I cant with pics and descriptions to help others in the future.

det107

TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I am going to be doing a SAS this may on my 98, and I am going to do a thread because I haven't seen a 2WD IFS Ranger go SAS with coils.
Welcome to TRS !! Looking forward to your unique build-up :icon_thumby:

982WDRanger

07/2013 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L, Bored .030 over!
Transmission
Manual
Thanks Man...

Hey thanks for the comment. Yeah I can't wait to start burning some wire on my truck. Going to take a bit for work and a bit of cutting but the end result will be awesome. What you running in your truck?^:headbang:

982WDRanger

07/2013 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L, Bored .030 over!
Transmission
Manual
A little about me...

Figure I say a few words about who I am. Name is Trevor, 24 years old and just living life. Pretty laid back and a easy guy to get along with. Have my crew of 4x4 buddies and we all help each other out when we need it. My profession?, work on a dairy farm. Milking bout 800 cows. LOVE my job tho, hours are long and sucks ass in the winter but I wouldn't change it for the world. Currently goin for my Class A CDL. Been driving at work for 5yrs now but NYS is making us get our licensees to drive. This is my work truck she is a beauty...lol.

[/IMG]

well that is all for now, feel free to message or fallow my threads if interested to learn more.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals