• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hello from Buffalo

crankyjew2d2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Flex
Transmission
Automatic
howdy gents

I've been creeping on these forums for quite some time now, figured it was about time to sign up and get postin'.

So, hello all. Name's Zach. :icon_cheers:

Picked my truck up a few weeks ago for a steal, a 94 Ranger Splash 4x4 with the 4.0 v6.

I read somewhere on this site that New York is the home of the taxed and land of the road salt, or something to that effect. Couldn't be truer. My truck has seen better days, to be sure. I knew it was a project when I got it. For it's age, it could be worse, but it also has been in Western NY for it's whole life, and was only marginally taken care of.

When I brought the truck home, it had a misfire, the EGR tube had completely rotted out, and an additional exhaust leak. The suspension was hardly holding the truck up anymore.

So far, I've fixed the misfire, replaced the EGR system, as well as new shocks all around and new coils. Leaf springs still have some life, for now.

The next step on my list is to replace the bumpers. The rear one is more rust than metal. I can't step on it without it crumbling away. The front isn't nearly as bad, but still rusty, and tweaked.

So, anyone out there have a front, rear or both bumpers that will fit my stepside? I posted in the wanted thread already, figured this one couldn't hurt.

:rockon:

Reaper4533

Law Enforcement
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome Zach, sorry can't help you with the bumpers but I'm sure this sie can.

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
welcome to trs from your southern neighbor in venango county,Pa

fordmandan87

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
87/92/97/11
Make / Model
Ford×3/Freightl
Engine Size
/5.0/4.0/7.3/DD15
Transmission
Manual
whats up jew i resided in the buffalo area untill a year ago so i know the area still. check out wny4wd.com(local club sorry trs) there are some guys on there that might be able to help if not my uncle has a bunch of ford stuff and might be able to help you out have fun on the site dude lots of good info and people here

crankyjew2d2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Flex
Transmission
Automatic
thanks for the welcome guys, I'll definitely look into that local forum.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals