• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Help please

jackedranger

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
i bought a 98 mazda b3000.

you guessed it. 4x4 isn't working.

trans case is fine. drive shaft checked, front axles spin when engaged... i've narrowed it to the hubs. there seems to be no power going to the front wheel/wheels.

The other problem i'm having is with them unlocked or locked, when you drive for a little while. the whole truck starts to rumble like gears are grinding. I'm 99% sure it is in the front end. HUBS?

This truck has a set of rugged ridge lockouts on it but the pass. side is loose and i can give it a tug and it comes off. The driver side is on tight, won't move a hair.

I would buy a set of hubs but everywhere i look and call, there are no listings for manuel hubs for a 98 b3000. Do the 98-2000 avm's/RR work on my truck?

I'm pulling my hair out with this truck trying to put the finishing touch on it before I put it up for sale. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

jacked

98 b3000 reg cab, 3.0, 5 spd :icon_cheers:

jackedranger

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
and for the record. i'm not a newbie to this site. Seems as though all my information has been lost over my few years of inactivity. what happened? :dunno:

:icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals