• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I'm Comin back!

Danger-Ranger96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
After much thought, a career change (i'm welding now), a move to a new place. I've come to the conclusion that my 08 f-250 is not for me lol. So as of tuesday i'm trading it in for a 2010 FX4 5 spd, i'm sure its gonna be much like my 07 FX4 LII. It's only $1500 after my trade..

Oh for the record, i believe i may have bought a lemon F-250. I blew a rad at 61,000km (wasn't covered under warranty due to the radiator only having 60,000km warranty), the driver's side bucket seat heat element burnt out, I went through 2 stock 6 cd players that stop reading mp3 cds. And today I just got it back from the dealership, i spent 1300 dollars on it because it had even more serious issues. Last week I filled my tank with shell ultra low sulfur, and immediately when i left the pump, the CEL went on. For about 2 days i drove around with it on, because ford wasnt able to take my truck in for monday or tuesday, they were swamped. So within those two days, the truck started acting funny, push the pedal down to pass or something and it just wouldnt go. It was almost like making its mind up whether to go or not. That turned out to be bad fuel, which triggered a P0088 code for a FRT Sensor, and I needed to get a new UCV harness. Also within those two days, the backup sensors stopped working. The OFF light on the button was always on. Last but not least, the A/C was blowing cold air on the passenger side, and hot air on the drivers side. That turned out to be a blend door behind the dash which ultimately costed 585 dollars in labor to change a 58 dollar part.

Anyways i can't wait till tuesday to get my 3rd ranger lol i'll make sure to take plenty of pics! :yahoo:

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Anybody noticing a trend here? Somebody letting go of a truck that Ford has redesigned and redesigned and is now breaking nonstop and replacing it with a truck that has mostly been left alone for twelve years.

It'll be good to have ya back, bud.

Clay Lorance

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.6 V8
Transmission
Automatic
Anybody noticing a trend here? Somebody letting go of a truck that Ford has redesigned and redesigned and is now breaking nonstop and replacing it with a truck that has mostly been left alone for twelve years.

It'll be good to have ya back, bud.
I completely agee with you and glad to see ya coming back Danger-Ranger96.:yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals