• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Is my Ranger cursed?

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have had this truck for about 2 years. I never EVER had an accident of any kind. Technically I still haven't. Anyhow, in March while I was driving OTR this happened.

So, I took it to the shop two weeks ago and dropped her off. Picked it up last week. All was good so I took the front bumper off to measure up for my custom bumper build (pics coming soon) and parked it. Then, the cell phone wielding, minivan driving retard comes along mere days after the truck got fixed.

I am starting to think this thing is cursed.

tpking

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
exo cage time lol

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Wow, you've got some bad luck. I hate people who use their cell phones, for that reason right there. Hopefully that works out for ya. Was the tard insured?

Daniel_187

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Did the cell phone weilding minivan driver stop or did they take off???? If they took off I would have got a pose together to find them and "fix" there van the same way they "fixed" your ranger

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Dang, don't stand by that side of the truck very long.

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
That sucks man. Sorry to see/hear about this. At least you're ok though. I hope the damage to the a-holes van was worse than yours.

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
The van got about the same damage. She stopped but likely only because my kids and mother-in-law were out waiting for the school bus. Well, I guess I ain't selling it now? Who would buy a truck with that much damage showing on the carfax?

LearjetMinako

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 140ci
Transmission
Manual
Karma spreads. I think somebody shrugged a bit of it on you or the Ranger. If van mom has coverage, get it fixed again. It shouldn't cost you anything but time.

And if you think you are cursed. I beleive mother nature is out to get me. Poor Ranger got threatened by hail, horizontal rain, high burst of winds, and a tornado that was trying to form. Nothing like waking up 30mins later, just after you went to sleep to get up and head to the storm celluar.

Cheaplabor

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Mine had the same luck for a while. A deer hit me so I had it fixed, 3 months later someone back into the bed side,Two weeks later on a friday a girl rear ended me. Since it was getting droped off at the body shop Monday I call them and told them to order a bumper. The guy laughed and said I was their new best customer. I guess the third was the charm cause its been injury free since.

kansas 4x4

Banned
--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have had this truck for about 2 years. I never EVER had an accident of any kind. Technically I still haven't. Anyhow, in March while I was driving OTR this happened.

So, I took it to the shop two weeks ago and dropped her off. Picked it up last week. All was good so I took the front bumper off to measure up for my custom bumper build (pics coming soon) and parked it. Then, the cell phone wielding, minivan driving retard comes along mere days after the truck got fixed.

I am starting to think this thing is cursed.
There are no such things as ( curses or karma ) and if you can prove there is, you can put a cool million in your pocket compliments of these people!!! TRUE STORY!! http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

It does suck when things like this happen but you will work through it, just don't believe in silly shit like curses or supernatural events or hokus pokus, etc etc etc.

Remember not one person breathing air on the entire planet has EVER PROVEN such things in a controlled environment where ALL possibilities of TRICKERY are eliminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONCE!

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
There are no such things as ( curses or karma ) and if you can prove there is, you can put a cool million in your pocket compliments of these people!!! TRUE STORY!! http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

It does suck when things like this happen but you will work through it, just don't believe in silly shit like curses or supernatural events or hokus pokus, etc etc etc.

Remember not one person breathing air on the entire planet has EVER PROVEN such things in a controlled environment where ALL possibilities of TRICKERY are eliminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONCE!
Wow, you are a high strung dude. A silly question asked as a joke on the internet gets you that wound? Take some ex-lax and try to eat more fiber my man.

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Wow, you are a high strung dude. A silly question asked as a joke on the internet gets you that wound? Take some ex-lax and try to eat more fiber my man.
Or, for a more enhanced and immediate effect, 4 Vicodins and a doobie.

kansas 4x4

Banned
--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
You just keep pimpin along and I will do my thing:thefinger: :icon_rofl:

kansas 4x4

Banned
--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Or, for a more enhanced and immediate effect, 4 Vicodins and a doobie.
Personally, I am not into pill popping and taking illegal drugs BUT feel free to self indulge, ( smoke um if you got um ):icon_hornsup: :icon_rofl:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals