• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Massachusetts Inspections

getjackedup

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i used to work for an inspection station in north attleboro right off 295, ik a few magic tricks..

Lrpalo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Did you get a sticker yet? If not i know of two places in the fitchburg westminter area. Send me a pm and ill let you know where

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
it's about time for me to inspect my truck as well. can someone please lmk who will not judge my truck just because I have super swampers on it. please pm me I have to get it done by the end of the month thanks.

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
91 stealth rt/tt: to many mods, & still faster than yours. 94 3000gt vr4: sbc, sexy expensive lawn ornament.

are you bragging, threatening, or just stating facts?????

Just kidding.....hope you find a "good" inspection station!

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
91 stealth rt/tt: to many mods, & still faster than yours. 94 3000gt vr4: sbc, sexy expensive lawn ornament.

are you bragging, threatening, or just stating facts?????

Just kidding.....hope you find a "good" inspection station!
lol it's a inside thing, but yea it's a bit of bragging because in the 3/s seen if your 3/s is running then it's like your the shit. lol
and the sbc stands for spun bearing club.....now you understand. It's the club that we all try to stay out of. :D
btw I love that hot rod as your advator.

Plus does anyone know were I can go please!!!!!!!! shit I'll buy lunch and everything I just need it done thanks.

apmurphy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
ive gone to places in dedham, walpole, and west roxbury and never had an issue. one even passed me without a muffler, lol.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I recently had a rejection due to their inability to read my obd2, they couldnt even get anything from it. i thought 12 yrs and older you didnt need to get emissions plugged in... man i wish they still used a sniffer wtf... i have been playing fuse replacement and wire follow and cant figure this stupid thing out... and they tookoff my beautiful 2010 stick for this horrible good till 2012 rejection sticker... i mean c'mon!!! lol.
BTW... anyone wants a pair of belltech 6400 shackles for like 30 let me know... and im in lawrence not lynn anymore... gotta edit that...

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Anyone know of a shop capable of troubleshooting an unreadable obd2 computer? I got told by Goodyear to go to a dealership, but I was hoping someone on this site may be good at this I could pay to findout problem? Maybe someone with a shop? I've read up and it's beyond my little knowledge.

kcm1582

Ford Technician
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Does it start? Check the fuse for the cigarette lighter, most common cause for a no communication to the dlc.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ya I replaced fuses, just about all if them. It's gotta be a wire somewhere. I'm gonna try to take it to a dealership today... Ford in Salem nh, closest to me. Then it's rip me a new ahole time cost wise lol.

Last edited:

modelageek

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Ya I replaced fuses, just about all if them. It's gotta be a wire somewhere. I'm gonna try to take it to a dealership today... Ford in Salem nh, closest to me. Then it's rip me a new a hole time cost wise lol.
I am not trying to be a ahole but you need to answer the questions specifically. as suggested did you replace the fuse for the data port. it is on the same line as the cigarette lighter. some trucks don't have a cigarette lighter. if you have a cig lighter is there power there. Some just have a plastic cover in that spot Don't get confused with the aux power port........also what do you mean an unreadable data port. do you mean you have power or do you not have power....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals