• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New from Northeast Texas

"JJ"

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Hello all!
I am new to the forum but not really new to Rangers.
I just purchased my 2010 Ranger sport 4x4.

It is the third Ranger I have owned and I can't complain about any of them!
My first one, a 97 XL, 2.3L 5sp, extended cab with flare side and was well used when I got it and I used it a LOT more! It never failed me.
I upgraded when the 97 had 200000 miles on it to a 2008 Ranger XL 2.3L A/T extended cab. I purchased it used with 17000 miles on it. It has been a great truck and got great gas mileage! It also has never failed me!
A couple of weeks ago I upgraded my 08 to a 2010 Ranger Sport 4x4 with a 4.0L V6 and an automatic transmission.
I love the power and confidence this truck delivers but I must say I miss the gas mileage of the 08 2.3L :)

I do put my trucks to work!
I provide predator control in my area for cattle ranches, deer leases and other private properties. I am always driving through a pasture. Most of the time, when I had 4x2s, I stuck to the two track trails and roads that were available. But with the 4x4 I will be able to venture a bit further in!

I look forward to learning a lot here and of course drooling over some of the nice rides!
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

josuegdl

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Nice truck!!!
welcome!!

"JJ"

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks brother!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals