• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New guy in Louisiana

silver03gt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0/245
Transmission
Manual
Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I am stationed in New Orleans. Originally from right outside of Nashville, Tn. Right now I drive a 2003 Mustang Gt but back home in Tennessee I have a 1994 Ford Ranger. It has the 4.0 with a 5 speed. Right now it has a DJM static 3/4 drop and shaved tailgate handle. I am planning on going back home to pick it up so I can bag it. I went to Scrapin the Coast this past weekend and the mini truck bug bit me again. I was trying to build my Mustang into a street car but after this weekend I decided that I want my Ranger back. I have been looking through the forums that last couple days for information on bag setups. I do plan on asking question and I know how to use the forum search function before I make a thread. If there is anything else that you want to know, feel free to ask. Thanks, Chris.

BadRancher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome to the forum. I'm heading to NOLA next week

SmokeEater829

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 L
Transmission
Manual
Chris, first of all, thank you for your service. Second, where in NO are you stationed?

usasoccerboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hey Chris, I live in New Orleans too and I am trying to fix my 96 ranger with an electrical problem.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals