• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Remember the GMC Syclone? I want to build a Ranger version.

zx1206

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I picked up a Kenne Bell kit and a set of the Torque Monster headers. Unfortunately I saw a picture of an STX truck Ford built a few years ago with a 3.0 and a blower. It has the right stance and grill and bumper and rollpan and rims....

I can't seem to stop buying rims for this truck either. I found a pair of 18 inch Mach wheels, GT500 rims and 17 inch cop car rims. Now I think I want 19s or FR500s. I'm sick, I can't stop.

I don't think I can make the truck lighter so I picked up some 13" Cobra brakes. I either need to find some brackets to make them fit or fab up my own set. There used to be a thread where a guy had some for sale but the tread is gone now.

wahlstrom1

J-man HD Mech
OTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Your looking for TEE-REV, send him a PM and I'll get ahold of him and tell him to check in over here. He's mostly on RPS these days...

joemac

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
That kit is no longer in production over at RPS. If he can find committed individuals and they pay up front he has stated he will do a run of them. I think he had trouble with people saying they wanted them and then backing out when it was time to exchange funds.

So options are the 12" sport trac rotor with the bracket another guy makes over at RPS. I don't think he has any runs slated right now either.

It's too bad that the aftermarket doesn't have a decent brake upgrade for these trucks.

It took me a while to find the brackets for the 12" kit, I hope to get them on in the next few months.

backroad101

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Automatic
Pics? No need to wait for wheels, we can imagine

wahlstrom1

J-man HD Mech
OTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I don't think I can make the truck lighter so I picked up some 13" Cobra brakes. I either need to find some brackets to make them fit or fab up my own set. There used to be a thread where a guy had some for sale but the tread is gone now.
That kit is no longer in production over at RPS. If he can find committed individuals and they pay up front he has stated he will do a run of them. I think he had trouble with people saying they wanted them and then backing out when it was time to exchange funds.
I know Trevor personally so if you guys are serious I'll give him a shout and see if he can crank out a pair of brackets... if not, I won't bother wasting his time :icon_cheers:

stmitch

March 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
So options are the 12" sport trac rotor with the bracket another guy makes over at RPS. I don't think he has any runs slated right now either.
The 12" Sport Trac kit is only for I-beam trucks, so the OP's 99 couldn't use that kit.

I agree with the call for PICS!!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals