• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Replace leaking fuel link '94 Ranger

capouch

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
My '94 Ranger developed a gushing leak in the fuel line coming out of the tank, just past the bend.

I've gotten the bed up and exposed the top of the tank, and from a number of calls I've made it looks like the Dorman 800-056 nylon line is the one I need. I have located a source and all I need now is a perspective on where the line goes after it makes the bend and snakes down past the side of the tank.

I'm attaching an image link; I hope it renders OK I'm new to the forum.

The line is 18" and the description says that at the far end there is a "union."

My emergency is that I can't figure out (so far) where that union unites! I hope someone out there will be to tell me whether it's a place I can handle myself without having it towed to a shop--it's really leaking badly and I don't want to run it anymore.

Thanks!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55797950@N00/28421019855

capouch

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I meant line there not link but I'll bet I can't change the title

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals