• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

sheded a tear today

countryboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i had got some real bad news today it actually broke my heart:sad:. a real good buddy of mine traded his ranger for a 98 silverado. what was so sadding about this is not to mention he traded for a chevy. this was the ranger i grew to know as the tuff as nails and and it ain't gonna break. the little beast was a 1990 stx 4wd with ex-cab with 4.0 and 5-speed. this truck has took me on many a fun ride and never let us down it was the reason i bought and started to work on the ranger i have know and was hoping one day my ranger would live up to the reputation that this ranger has had over the years. he had owned her for 10 years the person that he traded with will not be good to her i talked to my buddy tonight and found out he was going to pull horses with her this weekend i know a ranger is tough but there is somethings a ranger isn't meant to do i have no idea how long it will be before it breaks from shear deathing blows. but when it does i hope i have the money to buy it and fix it because i know when it does go down it will be scraped or sent to the junker. i know some don't care but i just though i would tell someone about it that i know would understand. just rember this one for it did not deserve this for all its years of faithful services. and if one and all would pray that this makes it so that one day i might bring it home and give it the love i know it willl so need and does deserve.:buttkick:

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
horses? they way almost as much as the ranger!!! anyway that is sad.

RedneckSTX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I am sorry to hear this, that is one sad story.

tony314

Firefighter
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
This truly is a sad day indeed. That was a bad bad trade.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals