• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Suicidal thoughts...

BroncLander

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
XLS Bronco II
Transmission
Manual
Yeah depression is a normal part of life. We all experience it. And reaching out is good. It's why we all make these connections. Just know that lows come and they go. Better days are ahead. It's an inevitability. Pain goes away and then good memories start to replace the hurt. And you find yourself smiling instead of grieving. I know when I go, I want my memory to make people laugh and smile, tell good stories. Think back on life lessons. Find inspiration.

I'm going to watch over my loved ones. And I hope to see them smile when they think of me.

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
skyjacker front leveling kit
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Crossed threads are tight threads.
What helps a lot for me is waking up every day and using my first moments to think about the things I have gratitude for. Some are small, some big.
And today might be a great day to go to the shelter and rescue a dog. A dog will gove you immediate sense of purpose and will give back a lot in return.
Probably why Dog is God spelled backwards.

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
He shouldn't have to go here to tell the world about it. I understand he should talk to whoever will listen, but not online for everyone to read. His significant other's passing is the reasons for him to take his own life, how shameful.
Its a myriad of reasons, including health issues.

Im sure this thread has talked him off the ledge at least once already, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Sometimes something as little as your online truck forum buddies showing love and support to keep one going.

This is much better than the usual contrary of internet causing people to kill themselves, like social media has done.

Blmpkn

Toilet enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2.5"
Tire Size
285/75/18
My credo
Its probably better to be self deprecating than self defecating.
I hope he's doing alright, feel like it's been a few weeks since he's posted anything.

sgtsandman

Aircraft Fuel Tank Diver
TRS Forum Moderator
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011/2019
Make / Model
Ranger XLT/FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC/2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Pre-2008 lift/Stock
Tire Size
31X10.5R15/265/65R17
I hope he's doing alright, feel like it's been a few weeks since he's posted anything.
He hasn’t been on since near the end of August. Hopefully, it’s because he found something to keep him busy.

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
6" Skyjacker, with 1.5" coil spacers, custom radius arms, custom traction bars
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Hello all,

Haven't been around much lately, as I have had more complications with my health. Have been severely depressed, frustrated, hurting, stressed and tired alot lately. Talking with those who are looking out for my well being..including God and been hearing quite a bit from my Rebecca..she puts me at ease, so glad to have her with me still 😊.

Really appreciate you guys standing up for me against this ranger Murphy character.

I'm still moving forward each day as I can. Will continue to stop by when I'm able to.

Last edited:

Uncle Gump

Token Old Guy
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
TRS 25th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1986
Make / Model
Ranger/BroncoII
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC/2.9L
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Lead follow or get out of my way
Ok...

I edited your post @mtnrgr

As much as I wasn't willing to let him go off... I'm equally compelled to not let you do it.

This thread WILL go back to being supportive...

Thank you

Blmpkn

Toilet enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2.5"
Tire Size
285/75/18
My credo
Its probably better to be self deprecating than self defecating.
Hello all,

Haven't been around much lately, as I have had more complications with my health. Have been severely depressed, frustrated, hurting, stressed and tired alot lately. Talking with those who are looking out for my well being..including God and been hearing quite a bit from my Rebecca..she puts me at ease, so glad to have her with me still 😊.

Really appreciate you guys standing up for me against this ranger Murphy character.

I'm still moving forward each day as I can. Will continue to stop by when I'm able to.

Everyone who's anyone is here for your support my man. Stop by when you can.. we like hearing from you!

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Sometimes people have a strange way of showing care or concern. It might just be hate, or maybe tough love.

To put a positive spin on it, the fact that you were able be bothered means at least you are alive!

Bad feelings are better than no feelings.

I know at my worst I was unable to feel happiness, nor sadness nor anger....nothing. I was a pile of mush.

I'm actually glad you got worked up, its a sign of life lol.

Ranger Murphy

Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Hello all,

Your talking as your life is over. Everybody goes through losses in life. Put her behind you and move on with your life.

Ranger Murphy

Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Ok...

I edited your post @mtnrgr

As much as I wasn't willing to let him go off... I'm equally compelled to not let you do it.

This thread WILL go back to being supportive...

Thank you
His post was edited? Was he not polite to my posts?

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16

Uncle Gump

Token Old Guy
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
TRS 25th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1986
Make / Model
Ranger/BroncoII
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC/2.9L
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Lead follow or get out of my way
His post was edited? Was he not polite to my posts?
We treat retaliation the same as the initial posting. NONE OF IT has a place on any of the forums here on TRS.

You will find that it's a good bunch of people here the more time you spend here. All are pretty willing to help with whatever you may need help with.

I'm going to trust that this is the end of conversations to what happened here in this thread.

If you have any concerns... please feel free to contact myself or any other moderator about it.

Thanks...

mtnrgr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
6" Skyjacker, with 1.5" coil spacers, custom radius arms, custom traction bars
Tire Size
31x10.50
My credo
Lord God is my guardian
Your talking as your life is over. Everybody goes through losses in life. Put her behind you and move on with your life.
Let her go??? I will never let her go. We knew each other for almost 20 years..she was and still is my life. Not gonna get angry, yet your on my last nerve.

If this is all your going to contribute, it's better to leave and say nothing. You don't talk about my wife at all. Trs will show you the way to the door.

My thread, it will remain positive.

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
TRS 25th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
Grief does not work that way. It is impossible to let the death of a loved one go just like turning off a light. That person will remain on your mind, and every holiday/ anniversary/ birthday or special event will bring back memories and a resurgence of grief. It does get better with time, but each person is different and we are talking years or decades.
In 10 years you might feel OK to even date again, but that will also bring up grief and even thoughts that you are betraying that loved one. In short, you just don't turn off the grieving and are magically fine again, so do show some basic empathy and quit being calloused toward others especially if you have never experienced that kind of loss.

AJ

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals