• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Want to trade?

MonsterRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I'm looking to see if anyone wants to trade their stock doors and bed for mine. My truck used to be a show truck, and everything is shaved. Door handles, tailgate handle, gas filler door, and tail lights are all shaved. The inside and the underside of the bed are Line-X'd. There is a bit of hail damage to the top side of the bedrails now, but you'd have to repaint the bed to match your truck anyway, so a bit of bodywork wouldn't be much. I'm willing to trade straight across if you bring your stock bed and doors to me. I live in Pomona, CA. My cell number is 626-755-6764. Call or text any time. I don't have a way to post pictures, but I can text you some, or if you go to Mini Truckin' Magazine's website, http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/ford/0802mt_custom_2004_ford_ranger/index.html, you can look at the full feature.

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
I'm looking to see if anyone wants to trade their stock doors and bed for mine. My truck used to be a show truck, and everything is shaved. Door handles, tailgate handle, gas filler door, and tail lights are all shaved. The inside and the underside of the bed are Line-X'd. There is a bit of hail damage to the top side of the bedrails now, but you'd have to repaint the bed to match your truck anyway, so a bit of bodywork wouldn't be much. I'm willing to trade straight across if you bring your stock bed and doors to me. I live in Pomona, CA. My cell number is 626-755-6764. Call or text any time. I don't have a way to post pictures, but I can text you some, or if you go to Mini Truckin' Magazine's website, http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/ford/0802mt_custom_2004_ford_ranger/index.html, you can look at the full feature.
Just curious why do you want to trade? Are you looking for something new to do and want to start with a clean slate? You have a awesome truck BTW. I can't even imagin the money wraped up in that.

jarfly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Damn if u was in ky, I have 2 beds just sitin here.

MonsterRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Yes, I'm starting off clean again. I'm building a long travel prerunner now. I have a 2004 GM 6.0L V8 that's going in it. I did have a smallblock 350 in it, but fuel injected is the way to go. All the custom bodywork won't do very well when you plan on jumping the truck. I've had the truck that big for almost 5 years. It's time to do something usefull with it. With the carbureted V8 and being that big, it gets about 4 miles to the gallon. I built it specifically as a not-very-usefull show truck, but now I want to play with it. I've had my fun at the shows, but it's time to change it up. You'd be suprised at how much money I DON'T have in it. I did all the work myself. Not including the cost of the truck when I bought it new, I honestly have maybe 8 thousand into it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals