• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Wisconsin is going down the tubes...

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
Would you like to sell that book you've had in the bookcase for years and don't need anymore? How about your kids outgrown clothes? Maybe some cd's, tapes, dvd's, or records? Do you like getting booked at a police station?

Here in Greenfield WI, (part of Milwaukee) they are starting a new ordinance where anyone selling something to a resale shop has to get their picture taken along with all your info. It then gets sent to the police station and put on file. They also charge a fee to do it. I'm quite suprised they don't take fingerprints too.

Now I can understand when it comes to expensive things that are often stolen, like jewelry, electronics, car stereos/speakers, gold, and those types of things. But it's for everything. As this news paper article from today's Milwaukee Journal Sentinal explains, it's going to destroy business, and hurt alot of good honest businesses like Once Upon a Child and Half Priced Books.

http://www.jsonline.com/business/100171189.html

How does this crap get passed into law????:dunno:

If I had more time on my hands, I'd love to sue Greenfield too. They've caused me plenty of pain and suffering from reading about their stupidity. Especially that nutcase police detective. I'd sue him twice just for being a total bunghole. Aww hell, i'll go for three, he really pisses me off.:pissedoff:

Now the cops know everything about that whopping 3 dollar book you traded in...you dirty criminal you...

You don't even need to get your picture taken when you buy a damn gun! :flipoff:

Ranger Dave (B25)

U.S. Military - Veteran
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'10
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Don't vote Democrat.
You live in one of the most liberal-infested states in America, and you ask THAT question?

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
You live in one of the most liberal-infested states in America, and you ask THAT question?
I know, it's really sad. Especially when it comes to hunters and gun control. This state has a HUGE population of hunters and gun owners. Yet it seems they don't have any say in politics in this state. Partly because too many of them are pussy whipped. The ones that aren't are just written off as radical right wing extremists.

One day, there will come a time where the reset button is pressed. All things will return back to the way things were when this country was founded. When things were built to last, because it wouldn't make sense any other way. When people had morals and ethics, and did the right thing. People helped one another, and gave what little they had to do it. People didn't screw eachother over for money or posessions, and the ones that did often paid the price in the end...

They will have to, because that will be the only way to survive. All others will die out and become extinct.

People are too lazy, greedy, backstabbing, unethical, immoral, and stupid these days. It's going to have to change sooner or later. We can't keep heading this direction forever.

mn_smokeater

Firefighter
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.4L V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
until then might i reccomend a state over tooo the west there dontcha know...

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Hell if I owned a tank I would be the law... in a Judge Dredd kinda way. :shok:

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
I like MN but I prefer WI. I've lived here my whole live (with the exception of 3 years in Ohio) and love the state's Natural beauty. However, that's all the beauty this state has to offer. Politically and otherwise, this state is atrocious. Yet I will not turn tail and run to another state. If it comes to it, i'll fight to repel the intruding scum from it's positions of power and destroy it, even if it takes everything I got.

I wish I had a bit of money saved to allow me to take some time away from work and do some campaigning. Not for political gain, but for political awareness. Too many people disregard things that don't directly affect them, others tend to notice them but don't do anything to try and stop them. It's inconvenient.

If more people without a political status (having not previously held a political position) start standing up and voicing their concerns about how things need to change, maybe that'll be the extra spark to ignite the flames under people's butts to take action. Enough republican't and dumbocrap garbage. They're all evil and crooked and need to be stopped.

Last edited:

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Its that long as it's not in my back yard or don't inconvinience me attitude. The USA used to be one big bubble with all of us combined, now its millions of tiny bubbles with weak, scared, uninformed embyo's waiting for their demise. Don't listen to what the bs politicions dole out, its not about (D) or (R) its about who really wants the USA to survive based on what we learned and formost, should have learned. Bitching and whining do nothing, voting smartly does.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey Duster,
Remember when that "fine" governor Jim was running a couple of years ago on the platform promissing not to raise taxes? Well he didn't. He just cut spending to state mandated programs. Cut the snowplowing on the interstate. No he didn't raise taxes but sure made them go up. Glad that SOB is not running again. Look at all the free, free, free stuff he has Doled out down your way. It's going to take a lot of grass roots supporters to get this country back to where it should be. Been a long time since I bought a gun up here but they still aren't required to be registered are they.
Dave - 428 still waiting

mentalbreakdown00

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Our governer promised to not raise taxes , but approved a 150- 200% increase in DMV Fees....

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Would you like to sell that book you've had in the bookcase for years and don't need anymore? How about your kids outgrown clothes? Maybe some cd's, tapes, dvd's, or records? Do you like getting booked at a police station?

Here in Greenfield WI, (part of Milwaukee) they are starting a new ordinance where anyone selling something to a resale shop has to get their picture taken along with all your info. It then gets sent to the police station and put on file. They also charge a fee to do it. I'm quite suprised they don't take fingerprints too.

Now I can understand when it comes to expensive things that are often stolen, like jewelry, electronics, car stereos/speakers, gold, and those types of things. But it's for everything. As this news paper article from today's Milwaukee Journal Sentinal explains, it's going to destroy business, and hurt alot of good honest businesses like Once Upon a Child and Half Priced Books.

http://www.jsonline.com/business/100171189.html

If I had more time on my hands, I'd love to sue Greenfield too. They've caused me plenty of pain and suffering from reading about their stupidity. Especially that nutcase police detective. I'd sue him twice just for being a total bunghole. Aww hell, i'll go for three, he really pisses me off.:pissedoff:

Now the cops know everything about that whopping 3 dollar book you traded in...you dirty criminal you...

You don't even need to get your picture taken when you buy a damn gun! :flipoff:

Darn...it is sounds so 'cheesy' to me...lol

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I like MN but I prefer WI. I've lived here my whole live (with the exception of 3 years in Ohio) and love the state's Natural beauty. However, that's all the beauty this state has to offer. Politically and otherwise, this state is atrocious. Yet I will not turn tail and run to another state. If it comes to it, i'll fight to repel the intruding scum from it's positions of power and destroy it, even if it takes everything I got.
This is the way the govnt was designed by the forefathers. If they get out of hand we're supposed to whip that ass. Put them back intheir place. Problem is the values of our forefathers went out the window when parents started gettin put in jail for whippin kids. If we cant whip them why would go after the govnt?

ragajungle

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
It's not until you have lived in IL do you really appreciate WI. I lived in Cook Country AKA CROOK COUNTY for 2.5 years and just moved back to Racine. I breathe a sigh of relief everyday after work when I hit the WI border (stil work there)...

It sucks that the Legislature (Particularly In MKE) that they pass such BS, but it is STILL NOTHING compared to traffic cameras, photo enforcement and TIMED I-Pass's.

WI might have some petty laws, but it's still cheaper, and more beautiful than anyplace I have visited cept SC, but it's tooooooo damn hot n humid there!

FYI I am a Progressive, but since Doyle passed the cig tax he wouldn't get my vote! Hell if my vise is gonna pay for round-a-bouts!

Hopman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Thankfully, I live in NH, where the worst part (aside from the douche governor Lynch) is having to have your vehicle inspected once a year.

I feel sorry for those getting screwed over in Illionois.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
It's going to take a lot of grass roots supporters to get this country back to where it should be.
I agree 150% with that. Unfortunately I'm not sure that there are enough of us left to make it happen. The public has realized that they can vote themselves large dividends from the public treasury, and those that are dishonest enough to do it are.

Every day I pray for a spiritual and political revolution while fearing that the bloody one is coming, and preparing myself for it. And the evidence that I see daily is that its the bloody one that is coming.

The only advantage that we may have is that many in the military feel the way we do and may come to our side, and many more will likely have serious problems with firing on US citizens, even if we are breaking out in Armed rebellion.

I love my country, but with every story like this one I see that the America I love, that of the 40s and 50s, is rapidly disappearing.

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
Hey Duster,
Remember when that "fine" governor Jim was running a couple of years ago on the platform promissing not to raise taxes? Well he didn't. He just cut spending to state mandated programs. Cut the snowplowing on the interstate. No he didn't raise taxes but sure made them go up. Glad that SOB is not running again. Look at all the free, free, free stuff he has Doled out down your way. It's going to take a lot of grass roots supporters to get this country back to where it should be. Been a long time since I bought a gun up here but they still aren't required to be registered are they.
Dave - 428 still waiting
Doyle is very crooked. The sooner he's gone the better. I just hope we get someone decent in there to replace him. You would think it'd be easy, since many people are better than him, but you know this state....we find the worst ones and elect them term after term after term.

You have to register the gun if bought from an FFL dealer (basically a gun store). You fill out paper work, and they call you in for a background check. About 5 minutes later (two day wait for handguns, no wait for long guns) you're good to go. If you go to a gun show, paperwork doesn't exist unless the seller is a dealer. Private party sales are still protected, legal, and amazingly still private.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals