Home Discussion Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rides Readers Rides Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum

Off-Road Truck Of The Month

'RICO9'
July 2014 OTOTM

Mini Truck Of The Month

'Cole' Dave'
July 2014 MTOTM

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Bulletins (Welcome, News/Announcements, Problems & Submissions) > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself
Click HERE to meet our Forum Staff

Old 09-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
Plantbamboo

Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: F350 desiel
I use this vehicle for: work and everyting else
Plantbamboo is on a distinguished road
Default Chester Underhill cattle ranch, Bamboo Plant, and off roading

My name is Edward Underhill, I own and opperate a cattle ranch and I also have off roading events here on my ranch. I also live here on my ranch.
My daddy first purchase the land in Nov. 1939. He started and I have also worked and raised cattle our ranch that’s named after him Chester Underhill ranch. My ranch is locate east of Okeechobee, Fl in Martin co. and west of Stuart Fl.
In addition to cattle I also operate off roading park here on my ranch below is the info about my park:
Plantbamboo Offroading Park sense Feb. 2004
How many of ya’ll knows that Plantbamboo was the first Offroading park N the SE & that our first Mudfest had the largest # of people that ever attended an event N the SE US. Plantbamboo’s first event was held N February of 2004. If U haven’t ever been 2 1 of our special events & doubt what I have said go 2 the net & check out some ofr our special events like “Fun in the mud”, “Bamboo Fest & Mudstock”. & After U have seen some of the pictures Un will see how many mudd trucks, ATV’s, RV’s, tents, & people getting dirty N of 5 mudhole here on my ranch N western Martin co. that’s located near Okeechobee, Fl. U won’t have 2 take my word 4 how much fun folks have @ our Mudfest
We also have a weekly event that’s generally a more lay back atmosphere 4 those of ya’ll that R more interested N a quitter atmospheres likes spin their wheels on the edge of the so baddest mudhole N the South East or simply doin some riding thru the cabbage and oak hammocks located N the riding and campin areas or go swimmin N our clean clear spring fed swimmin hole then our weekly event will be just rite 4 U, your family, and friends.
As 4 the baddest Mudhole N the South East my Daddy once said that it’s dangerous 4 a airplane 2 fly over that mud hole 2 low because it may get sucked N2 it
Thanks You,
Edward Underhill
The park is on my ranch;
27695 SW Martin Hwy.
Okeechobee, Fl 34974
Phone # 863-634-1084
Email: Edward@plantbamboo.com
For info go for If U have any questions : http://www.Bamboofestnthemud.com
Plantbamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')

Reminder:

We're looking for participants to help move our banner from Alaska to Florida: Click HERE.

Click HERE to see the banner map.

Want to become a Premium Member & not see these notices? Click HERE.

Want your truck considered for Truck Of The Month? Click HERE.

Don't forget to vote!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
redneckjust

Vehicle Year: 1992
Vehicle Make: FORD
Vehicle Model: Ranger 4x4
redneckjust is on a distinguished road

hey just wondering what kinda cows your running?? do you go to the cracker cattle stuff and if so maybe i'll see you there. welcome to the fourm.
redneckjust is offline   Reply With Quote