• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1994fordranger

1. how to remoce automatc lock out hubs

Trying to remove rotors on 94 ford ranger how do u remove the hub?
  2. speaker size in 1994 ranger

Was trying to figure out the speaker size in my truck and what other sizes would fit. At the store now
  3. 2003 front end on 1994 ranger

Hey just a couple quick questions. I have a 1994 ranger I was wondering if 2003 grill hood headlights and front fenders would bolt right up? And will the body lines match? Any info appreciated, thanks
  4. f150 engine cutting power

So in my 2005 xlt F-150 5.4 v8 the engine at anything above 3500 RPMs the engine will act like its in neutral and wont give it any more power to the engine, also at around 1500 RPMs the truck sort of cuts out, the rpms dont drop or anything but it kinda feels like going down a really bumpy road...
  5. 4.0 ohv engine choking

engine is choking on my 4.0 ohv, will be driving and the rpm's will suddenly just drop by a few hundred rpms, feel as if i tap the brakes for a split second, it randomly does it, will keep doing it and if i dont keep revving the engine it will stall, i have so far cleaned the maf, replaced the...
  6. tachometer running off of fuel pump

hey just a quick question, i posted awhile ago about my truck running terribly and i think i found out that it is the fuel pump as sometimes while it is still running the tach will say it is at 0rpm's, obviously meaning it would be off so does the tachometer run off of the fuel pump?
  7. 4.0 RPMs choking

so while driving down the road it randomly began, the rpms would drop by a few hundred for a split second, and it felt almost as if i was tapping the brakes, so i went home, by the time i got there ( 15 minute drive) the rpms were constantly dropping by around 500, i would have to keep it above...
  8. D28 hubs on D35

so i have a D35 and it has auto locking hubs, i hate em, probably a stupid question but would manual hubs from a D28 work?
  9. heater core removal/installation

ok so im doing the heater core right now on a 1994 ranger 4.0, i drained radiator, disconnected heater hoses, and took the 4 scews out so im at the heater core right now but im looking up to it, theres not much space its sort of in a rectangular box, where would i go from here? are there hose...
  10. 4 low not working

so i have a 94 ranger with the m50d transmission and the 1354E transfercase i believe, its electric, i press the button and it will go into 4wd but wont go into 4lo, the fuse isnt blown or anything and from what ive checked everythings hooked up, what could this be?
  11. wire by the oil pressure sensor

so on my 1994 4.0 the oil pressure gauge doesnt work but i found a wire that isnt connected but cant figure out where it goes, connected beside the oil pressure sensor theres another wire that is probably a foot or a foot and a half long that i cant figure out where it goes, any ideas?
  12. exhaust flange gasket leak

so i need to replace the exhaust flange gasket on my 94 ranger 4.0 MT, i have tried getting 2 of the nuts off the studs and they both broke, do i just tap the studs out? and the last stud that im not able to get is between the body the transmission and the exhaust, what would be the easiest way...
  13. oil pressure sensor

so my oil pressure gauge in the dash isnt working, the wire is connected, any ideas on what this could be? thanks
  14. T Case on 2.9 ranger manual tranny

hey everyone, i was just wondering what transfer case is on the back of the manual transmission behind the 1988 2.9 v6, its a manual T case, would that be the 1354M? and if so would it bolt up to the back of a M50D manual transmission that came behind the 4.0 ohv? i currently have a Electric T...
  15. Starter always engaged

so i posted a couple days back that when i try and start the truck the starter makes a horrible grinding sound because it doesnt disengage, well i tried to bump start it today and when i went to drop the clutch i heard the sound of the starter on the flyweel, what would cause this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad