• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 5ohRanger

1. M50-DR1HD vs non hd spacer plate difference

I bought a 01 ranger 4.0 5 speed today to swap into my 99 4.0 truck. The 01 was missing the spacer between the trans and the transfer case. No problem!!... I have a junk case at home I'll just pull it off the old one and fix the 01 trans... wrong! The trans I pulled the spacer off of is a 91 4.0...
  2. 5r55e p0741 after new tcc

So I've read until my brains are falling out now and figured I'd make a post. I have a 99 4.0 ranger with the 5r55e. The truck only has 108k miles on it. On the way home from buying it the od light started flashing so sure enough it was the p0741 code so I did a new filter and new tcc solenoid...
  3. 4.0 been sitting15 years

Like the title says I have a 92 4.0 5 speed 4x4 ranger that's been sitting for 15 years. I put oil in on to of the Pistons and let that soak for coupe weeks and broke the engine loose. Tried to start it last night and I'm thinking i have a valve stuck open because it blows air out the intake...
  4. Ranger is gone, I'm Fordless

Go to mexico and sneak you back a crew cab ranger like this one I saw in Ohio.... WITH.......... Ohio tags on it!!!
  5. 95 5.0 expo-ranger build thread

Ok guys LONG time no see. The ranger project is finally picking up steam. It has sat in the body shop for the last 15 months nearly untouched. Not because I wanted it to either! I did order a set of tri-y headers and a frpp dual sump oil pan for it today. Gonna use the expo to haul my quad to go...
  6. 95 5.0 expo-ranger build thread

Hey guys I got a 95 Ranger that needs everything! Motor, tranny, and interior. So I bought a 97 Eddie Bauer 5.0 2wd explorer to rob everything out of. The Ranger is in the body shop right now. Should be out in 2-3 weeks then the work begins! Gonna do a complete engine and tranny swap. So I will...
  7. 5.0 swap

Hey guys I just acquired a 95 ranger and it needs an engine and tranny and an interior so I bought a 97 5.0 2wd explorer and am gonna swap EVERYTHING over. Gonna do a complete interior swap with ohc and info center swap. Gonna need some help with some things and I will try to document...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad