• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 91rebelranger

1. Distributor wiring

I have an 87 ford mud truck that the previous owner swapped a 390 in. The only problem is te wiring is all hacked and the distributor is fried. I've replaced the distributor but not sure how the wiring should go. The new distributor has three wires with a plug coming off. I'm lookin for a way to...
  2. Projector project

Been thinkin about doin a BMW projector retrofit. Has anybody done anything like this. I need some thoughts and opinions
  3. new toy with a 302

this is my second ranger. 6 months ago i bought an 87 ranger stx 4x4 extended cab with a 302 and a 3 speed tranny. the motor has a mild cam and it has 2.5' true duals with glass packs. i have no idea what the motor came out of and it makes it a little hard to get parts for. id like to swap the...
  4. 91 stx overheating

So i took my truck through a pond and blew out the radiator. when i got home i replaced the radiator, thermostat, water pump, and put an electric fan on. the truck would heat up a little quick then the temp would drop and slowly go back up. I tried pullin the thermostat and it just made the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad