• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 94prerunner

1. 94prerunner

98 sas v8 project

Figured I would start a build thread I don't take a bunch of pictures but will do my best. My plans are 302 swap full width axles 3 link front with coils and eventually coil overs when budget allows. Keeping the rear simple with re arched 63" Chevrolet springs 38's and bead locks when budget...
  2. 94prerunner

97 ranger prerunner

this truck is the funnest truck i have had yet other than the bugs im working out of it. it has camberg front I beams with race runner coilovers and braces. the rear is a triangulated 4-link with coil overs. the front has about 25in of travel and i cant seem to figure out how muck the rear has...
  3. 94prerunner

will a 2001 trans go in a 1997

i have a trans from a 2001 ranger and i was planning on putting it in my 1997 but i started looking at the trans and it has 2 connections that mi does not and it is missing one in the tail shaft that mine has on it. is there a way to make it work? both are 4r44e's. :icon_confused:
  4. 94prerunner

9 inch question

if i had a 4wd ranger i would consider it but it is a 2wd so im just looking for a beefier rear axle.
  5. 94prerunner

9 inch question

what 9 inches have the 5x4.5 bolt pattern?
  6. 94prerunner

sas 94 ranger

what is the easiest axle to do a sas with. the truck is a dd and will not have over 33's on it
  7. 94prerunner

8.8 question

what year 8.8's have c clip?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad