• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 99ranger

1. Skyjacker Vs Superlift

I want a 4-6in suspension lift for my 99 ranger 4wd. There really don't seem to be very many options so if anyone has any better options speak up but I'm currently trying to decide between Skyjacker and Superlift and looking for opinions.
  2. Coilover Conversion

Ive been looking into a coilover conversion kit but pretty much all the info I have found is 5 to 7 years old. Does anyone make or sell a kit to do a conversion on a 99 ranger supercab? It isn't currently lifted but I want to do a 4 or 5 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift.
  3. Racing Seats

Hey all I am planning to change my tan interior to black and my seats are obviously tan so I was wondering if anyone has put racing seats in their ranger? I can pay to reupholster the stock seats but a lot of times that isn't much cheaper than new racing seats.
  4. AC works intermittently

My AC works for about 15min and then shuts off and if left off for about 5 minutes it works again when restarted. It has the correct refrigerant and charge. Opinions?
  5. Oil Pressure gauge

Hey all I just bought a 99 3.0 v6 a couple weeks ago under the premise that it needed an oil pump and after some reading I was hopeful it just needed an Oil Pressure Sending Unit. Well today I replaced the OPSU and fired up the truck and the gauge read normal (btw I know its just an idiot switch...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad