• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by austin

1. Abs is always on!!!

i have a 2009 ford ranger 4.0l 4x4 and i have code c1237 rear wheel speed sensor signal fault. i replaced the rear wheel speed signal with a ford one and it did not fix it. my issues are that anytime im driving over 5 mph the abs motor is actuating and my brake pedal is really hard to push and...
  2. Need help asap

I HAVE A 2009 FORD RANGER 4X4 4.0L when im sitting at a light my idle goes from 900rpm to 500rpm and my headlights will dim and then get bright same for my interior lights and my blower motor speed will go up and then down. I just replaced my battery a few months ago, and today I just replaced...
  3. 1985 ranger rebuild

so here's the background. I owned the truck when I was 18 and drove it everyday 100 miles to college for about a year then wanted to get a new ranger 4x4 so I sold this truck and bought a 2009 ranger. I was driving around trying to find a place to fish and sold my old ranger for sale so I bought...
  4. dropping a ranger gen 1

I have a 85 ranger short bed 2wd that I'm about to do a 3/4drop on, but I'm curious what all I need? I'm gonna do dream beams in the front and an axle flip in the rear but do I need longer u bolts for the rear axle or any hardware? I assume that the axle flip kit would come with everything I...
  5. Need some help finding parts

I have a 85 ranger that I have torn down to do body work and paint and I need to get a new rear sliding window seal and front chrome windshield trim, I also was wondering if small chrome mirrors will bolt up to the top mounting holes for the larger style mirrors that bolt on in two separate...
  6. Newer ford ranger custom bumper

Im looking to find some ideas for building a front bumper for my 2009 ford ranger but I can't really find any pictures for custom bumpers on newer rangers. Does anyone have any pictures or ideas for newer rangers custom prerunner bumpers?
  7. Wanting the pre-runner look

I have a 2009 ford ranger 4x4 sport front torsion setup so I was wondering what is available for my 4x4 ranger to get the lifted front suspension look even though it's 4x4... I don't know if different torsion keys will get the front lifted enough to make it look right? Any info will help thanks!
  8. Please help electrical problem

i have a 1985 ford ranger 2.8l. i have rear brake lights, turn signals and reverse light but i have no rear running lights??? its not a bulb issue or a fuse. i replaced a corroded connector back by the bumper but it didnt fix the running ligt issue. any info??
  9. electrical problem

I have a 1985 ranger 2.8 I have rear brake lights, reverse lights and turn signals but no rear running lights. Any info would really help
  10. question about rims

i have a 1985 ford ranger 2wd and i want to put some newer ranger wheels on it but im not sure what size wheel and tires will fit and if theres a difference in offset from 1985 2wd rangers to a newer ranger rim?
  11. please help

i just bought a 85 ranger 2.8L the oil looks like a milkshake and the level is really low, it doesnt smell sweet like coolant so im thinking it may be fuel. i just want some direction on what it could be, before i start tearing the engine down.... any feedback will help thanks very much.:sad:
  12. photoshop

i have a 59 ford f100 that im restoring and im trying to see what paint scheme ilike best and was wondering if anyone would be able to photoshop a couple different colors onto my truck? if not thats fine thanks
  13. clutch

i have a 98 ford ranger 5speed with the 2.5L and the clutch engages really close to the end of the full travel...i was wondering if theres anyway to adjust that so it catches sooner or if its just time for a new clutch?
  14. ranger exhaust

im about to get a 98 ford ranger 2.5L and i was wondering what the inside diameter of the factory exhaust is? so i know what muffler to get..:icon_confused:
  15. 3.0 info

im looking to buy a 99 ranger with the 3.0 and a 5 speed, it has 122,000 miles, does that sound like alot of miles for these motors? and how good are those motors? i had a 96 ranger 5speed with the 2.3 and i loved it and it held up to every beating i gave it..so i just want to know a little...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad