• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by auto67

1. auto67

Water pump question

What kind of water pump can i use for an 87 302 with v- belts and my lower radiator hose coming out the driver side. I got a freakin reverse rotation water pump and i have accesory brackets for a serpentine set up but i made it work on my v- belt set up. I just need the right pump.
  2. auto67

remote start

Has anyone hooked a remote start to a carb vehicle. Wondering how it would work could I mount an actuator on the gas pedal to push it down once in the morning and where would I hook my wire that usually goes to your injector or tach to show it started. Any help would be great.
  3. auto67

ranger 4x4 v8 swap

Hey guys. Ive been workin on my v8 ranger for about a month and a half now. Pulled a c5 out disassembled it. Then I got a two wheel drive c4 out of an f150 and pulled the tail shaft and housing out of the c5 and installed in the c4. Rebuilt the c4 and added a reprograming kit. Got that all...
  4. auto67

Ford nut

Hi my name is adam. Just currently bought an 86 ranger xtra cab with a 6 inch skyjacker lift on 36 inch iroks. In the process of a 5.0 swap.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad