• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AutoRnD

1. AutoRnD

Finally Died (Automatic Trans)

What's the actual difference between the 4R and 5R?
  2. AutoRnD

Finally Died (Automatic Trans)

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've tried anything with my Ranger or even been on the site for that matter. Now that I have a better paying job I can move forward with the more expensive changes. So, I have an automatic transmission that wouldn't take gears every once in a while. It was...
  3. AutoRnD

ROCK AUTO

I figured little things would be better on Amazon. My girlfriend has prime so I bought little things like cruise control switches. I haven't replaced the lock switches yet but it has to be done. They're not operating correctly. I removed the door panel and followed the wire to see if I could...
  4. AutoRnD

TRS

It was a terrible picture. Bad job on my part.
  5. AutoRnD

TRS

I'm barely realizing I ordered it from my work e-mail... not used to ordering from the e-mail I made for this site. Gotta fix that if I want to order more stuff.
  6. AutoRnD

TRS

I think this is where it's going to be for a while.
  7. AutoRnD

TRS

I'll be wearing it today!
  8. AutoRnD

Beginner With A Ranger

I thought I posted this message last night: I drove it and it still rattles. It sounds less but it's more raspy now. Does the catalytic converter have some sort of delicate gaskets I have to worry about? Considering it's age I'm sure some would have to just plain be replaced.
  9. AutoRnD

TRS

Took a while but it was finally delivered!
  10. AutoRnD

Beginner With A Ranger

These details are the things that aren't explained to me when I watch videos. The results you got on that, niiice! That's the type of stuff I like to do. Make stuff work right and make it shiney. Well... to be honest I don't actually do that BUT I want to get there.
  11. AutoRnD

Beginner With A Ranger

You are one of the more supportive members I appreciate. Thank you so much. You guys teach me things I would have never thought about.
  12. AutoRnD

Beginner With A Ranger

I wasn't correcting you about hood cleaner I just meant i don't have clue what it was so i quoted it. Believe me, I'm the last to be in the right to correct anyone! Sorry for the confusion. I just realized you're the guy I have to bribe to get my truck in the calendar. Granted it's far from...
  13. AutoRnD

Beginner With A Ranger

Oh man, there's definitely some work ahead. Lol. So with "hood cleaner" I can clean most of the components? I was going to ask soon what I could use. I had this Blaster spray but it say to keep away from heat and electrical parts but I was told I could clean harnesses with it to get them to seat...
  14. AutoRnD

Newb! Howdy! Here to LEARN!

We could probably learn from each other's posts! I literally don't know what I'm doing but after having signed up for TRS, not to be dramatic but I can't really explain why I felt so comfortable after having a few messages thrown at me. Honestly man, these guys are the best. I literally gained...
  15. AutoRnD

ROCK AUTO

I'm a loyal shopper. I like to go one place and if they don't have it, I'm willing to wait. That's mostly for independent places. Bigger chains... sometimes because well there's no choice at that point. Lol.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad