• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by b2tamer

1. 86 ranger

Hi guys, my buddy just bought a 86 Ford ranger with the 2.9 v6 and everything was great until today. The truck wouldn't start, it would just crank and crank, we jumped it with my truck and it fired right up:confused: so we drove it for about a mile and on the way back home it started spitting...
  2. Oil choice

What oil weight are you guys running in your 2.9l engine. I was thinking about 10w40 for the summer months and going to 10w30 or 5w30 for the winter months. What are your guys opinions? Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. Got offered a trade

Well today I was looking on craigslist and I seen a 89 Bronco ii forsale well its pretty dang nice and its got low miles, he wants my 2000 Ford focus 5 speed but its on loan, he offered to trade me his Bronco for my car and he would pay off my loan. I kind of want to get out of my loan but do u...
  4. Craigslist find in mo

Found a 89 Bronco ii for 600 if anyone is interested. I would jump on it but am currently broke. Craigslist: 1989 FORD BRONCO - $600 http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3540700255.html Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
  5. Roll over

I've been looking every where for pictures of anything about someone who rolled there Bronco ii or ranger and fixed it up or least made it look decent again. Maybe people could post up pictures of before and after and how they fixed it, or maybe a link to a thread that someone made. Thank you...
  6. My Bronco ii

So this is my Bronco ii, it is a 89 with obviously the ticking 2.9 and the automatic trans, it has manual locking hubs and manual stick 4x4 the motor has been rebuilt and has less then 50k on it, the teams shifts pretty good. The body is pretty dang beat up, because well 4 years ago when I was...
  7. Need buying advice

Well I ran across 3 different deals. The first one is 3 Bronco ii's in a package deal there is a 89 with a bad trans, and a 88 with a bad trans, and another 88 that doesn't have a title and doesn't run, I could buy the whole package for 750 or 350 a piece but I would have to replace a trans. The...
  8. Coolant leak. Water pump??

Well guys Im having a bit of a problem, my Bronco ii is leaking coolant, but its just a drip, and its coming from around the water pump area. Its just a drip, I don't hear the water pump whining or anything like that. So if a water pump goes bad does it just drip or does it run out? Maybe its...
  9. Bronco ii lift

Hi guys, I have a 89 Bronco ii that is all stock, I was wondering what size suspension lift I should get so I can run 31/10.5/15 and I plan to buy some new rims, so I would like to know if I get another set of 15s what back spacing I should get, because right now the tires sit to far in the...
  10. Transmission swap question

Hi, I have a 89 Bronco 2 with a automatic a4ld transmission AMD the shifter is up by the steering wheel on the column, and I'm looking at buying a 87 Bronco 2 that has a automatic transmission that is slipping but the shifter is on the floor, I was wondering is there any way of putting the...
  11. Bronco ii storage

Hi guys, I have an 89 Bronco ii that I have owned for awhile now, but this is going to be its first winter where its not going to be driven much, I just bought a new Ford focus. So I was wondering what would be the best way to park the bronco for this winter, I will drive it maybe once every 2...
  12. new bronco ii guy

hi guys, ive been on a couple other ranger sites, but i sold my ranger and went back home and got my old b2 out that i rolled when i was 16, its pretty beat up, but she runs and drives and gets me where i wanna go. right now its my daily driver, but after i find a new vehicle i plan to chop the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad