• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by beefgravy

1. Front axle help 94 Ranger

Ok I have had many rangers but this is my first 4x4..lol I have what looks like a u joint in the front axle that is conected to the passenger axle. It is near the middle of the truck. It is so worn and sloppy it just clanks and I can move it with one finger. It doesnt have any torque bolts...
  2. Got a quick question bout Transmissions

Ok, My reverse just went out in my 97 3.0 auto 2wd... Thinking about options, I know, Iknow, switch to a 5 speed..lol But seriously, Is the 4.0 and 3.0 the same tranny? or the 2.3 the same as the 3.0? anything swapable? Looking for all my options...I can get mine fixed for about 500 bux...
  3. Trade in the old Ranger, Got New Problems!

Ok so I traded in the 93 Ranger and got a nice 1999 Ford Ranger xlt 2.5 Single cab. It was fine until the EGR Tube into the manifold broke. Yup it broke, So I found it was the flange at the end of the pipe that broke off. Heres the problem, Nor autozone, ebay, Ford or anybody has that pipe. Any...
  4. Need help With my 93 2.3

Hello, I re-bought my 93 ranger from the guy I sold it to and he did not take care of it. I have had it for 6 months now and has run perfect. As it got colder outside, I tried the heater, and it was hot for a second and then went cold. If i shut it off the fan it got warm then I turn on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad