• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bob C. of Indiana

1. Bob C. of Indiana

Wheel or Rim Question

Need fast answer on 16 " wheels with 4" back space and -12mm offset. Will they fit my 2004 Edge 4X4 without sticking out of the wheel wells and no rubbing Thank You
  2. Bob C. of Indiana

Tailgate Lift & Lock Good or Bad, Opions?

Any complaints or grumbles besides having to lube them occasionally? I bought a solid tonneau and metal tailgate lift handle and just checking on the Lift & Lock..Thanks,Bob C.
  3. Bob C. of Indiana

Anyone Have the Tonno-Pro Tri-Fold Cover?

I am thinking of buying the Tonno Pro hard tri-fold cover it is on sale for $499 at this link and was wondering if anyone owned one and if you like it..Pros & Cons of the cover...If I buy one will be selling my Extang soft tonneau...Thanks,Bob C...
  4. Bob C. of Indiana

Rear Axle Bearing Symtoms?

I notice a little binding when I back out of my drive and put in drive straighten up and drive away..Seems it started right after a rear gear lube with limited slip lube...I'm thinking axle bearing,u-joints or rear brake shoe binding,it is only on the drivers side it seems so I leaning toward...
  5. Bob C. of Indiana

Ranger Mounting Location For Backup Camera

I am having a real hard problem trying to find the ideal place to mount my backup camera on my 2004 Ford Ranger...If you have one mounted give me some pics of your mounting location or ideas would be greatly appreciated..Close to the license plate would be best if possible... Thanks,Bob...
  6. Bob C. of Indiana

Video Of My New Thunderbolt Mirrors

Thunderbolt Mirrors on my 2004 Ranger Edge http://youtu.be/oxnO1gerW0I
  7. Bob C. of Indiana

Thunderbolt door mirror HELP!!!

Where do you poke the power wire from the mirror through the firewall location to the turn signal wire?? Where is a hole to get the power wire through the firewall? Or is there a rubber plug anywhere on the firewall to run wires from the cab??? TIA
  8. Bob C. of Indiana

Fishing Mustang domelight wire

I've tried and tried and can't get the 14ga wire under the headliner to save my a$$...can somebody quickly spoon feed me...Thanks
  9. Bob C. of Indiana

New Member From West Central Indiana

Hi all! I'm new here and have been on other forums before so know the drill..I am on the v4hondabbs.com forum have been for several years I had a Honda V65 Magna motorcycle for several years too but sold it..Now I have a 2004 Black Ranger Edge styleside 6' bed 3.0 v6 automatic 4X4..I am also on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad