• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bronc72

1. bronc72

Full size bronco 8.8??

I recently acquired a brand new set of PG 4.56's (for free!) from a friend who was going to install them in his 88' fullsize bronco. My question is will they fit in my 94' ranger?
  2. bronc72

cant get pedal pressure

I broke my rear steel brake line, replaced it, bled the brakes, and put in a brand new master cylinder and still cant build any pressure. My buddy who is a mechanic is stumped. I heard from someone it might be the proportion valve but i called my local ford shop and it goes for 230$ and would...
  3. bronc72

wagoneer axle

the chebbys just lawn ornamant right now. Plus the crappy 10 bolt in it probaly couldnt pull more than a spare tire and a pack of chewin gum without blowin up.
  4. bronc72

wagoneer axle

the trails are on the CT/NY border but theyre owned by northeast utilities. The only time they remove a junked car is if its in the way of building houses. If i had a way to rip the junkers out, i would but until then im just gonna take them peice by peice.
  5. bronc72

wagoneer axle

yea its wrecked. somebody already ripped out the rear axles but the housin and guts is still there along with the transfer case, tranny,motor (not to bad lookin 360) and both drive shafts. Im gonna rip the front end out somtime this week, just wanted to see if the d44 was worth puttin under my...
  6. bronc72

wagoneer axle

Does anybody have any info on a wagoneer d44. Someone flipped what i think is an early 80s wagoneer behind my house and im gonna rip it out before someone else does. It looks in good shape and all i know is there spring under and 6 lug. Just wondering if someone has some numbers for it or if...
  7. bronc72

STX 1354 manual shift????

I found a 13-54 manual shift tcase from a 1990 ranger stx. Will it bolt up to a 94 ranger 4.0 without a problem?
  8. bronc72

lookin at super swamper LTBs

Im lookin to buy some new treads for my truck. Im on kind of on a tight budget but ive been looking at the super swamper LTB's because they seem pretty reasonably priced. Does anyone here have the LTB's. If so, let me know how good or bad they are.
  9. bronc72

HELP! might have a broken off spark plug

I have a little problem with my 94 ranger 4.0. Its got just under 140k on her. I was changin the plugs and started on the last plug on the drivers side head and it had about 1/8'' layer of rust and other goodstuff. After chiseling it away i sprayed it with pb blaster and started to try to break...
  10. bronc72

transmission clunks when shifting

I have a problem with my 94 ranger. It seems to clunk after i shift but only when i shift between 3000-3500rpm. I was thinking it must be some kind of mount problem but im not sure. Can anybody help me out?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad