Recent content by bronco2fan

1. bronco2fan

89 bronco 2 engine swap help

https://www.therangerstation.com/how-to/engines-fuel-systems/4-0-liter-engine-conversion-faqs/
  2. bronco2fan

The Ranger Station and Tapatalk

I tried the TRS homepage on the web from my phone and it wasn't near as good as TT and when I tried to use the forum button it jumped to TT and back to the Homepage. Either I'm using it wrong or it still has bugs. Hate to say it, but I prefer TT so far.
  3. bronco2fan

The Ranger Station and Tapatalk

I don't know if it's just me or the whole forum. But here's a few things I noticed and was curious if it was on purpose. New forum post can't be seen on Tapatalk, it shows on TRS, but not on my phone. Private messages aren't available in TT, says site Administrator has blocked this. Also I...
  4. bronco2fan

My carb is missing parts

here ya go
  5. bronco2fan

Liftgate Insulation

Pics are always helpful when looking at a particular part. I had a extra handle and assembly somewhere, I just have to remember where lol.
  6. bronco2fan

My carb is missing parts

Haven't thought about it. Research it and PM me and we'll discuss it.
  7. bronco2fan

My carb is missing parts

I have the original from my 84, 2.8 sitting on my work bench.
  8. bronco2fan

84 2.8 giving me some issues

You need to give more info on the vehicle. All original carb, etc. Tune up? Have you adjusted the Distributer? Check timing? New Cap, plug wires? No vacuum leaks? Automatics are different then manuals.
  9. bronco2fan

Nice 88 B-2, but expensive

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/1988-ford-bronco-2-custom/6209344312.html I'd drive this for sure, But a little too expensive for me.
  10. bronco2fan

Pictures or Location of Cross Members In Ceiling

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
  11. bronco2fan

Happy Holidays

Just wanna take this time to wish Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year to all the TRS staff, members, contributors, visitors. Hope the holidays and new year finds us all in good health, and our families and friends too. Good luck to all and hopefully it'll be a...
  12. bronco2fan

BII Cargo cover

Hey guys posting here too. If you have pics of your cargo cover in place I would like to see them. I'm almost done with mine and need the Cargo cover end caps and and the part that it goes over. If you have one you know what I'm talking about. Any leads appreciated.
  13. bronco2fan

Some BII extra help

Ok guys, I'm almost finished with the interior paint and install. But I need some help. If anybody has pics of the XLT or Eddie Bauer interior cargo area I really would like to see them. Additionally if you have spare or broken cargo cover parts(ideally red) lol. I'm more then interested in...
  14. bronco2fan

BII Crushed, such a shame

So I went back to the Pic N Pull today to finish scavenging the only BII I could find in a yard around here. I looked where it was and it was gone. I wondered around looking for it in case they just moved it or something. 20 minutes later I found it in the yard where they get ready to crush the...
  15. bronco2fan

Bronco II Headliner

So I've started to install new interior in my old B2. Ripped everything out and getting it cleaned up for fatmat, carpet, refurbished interior panels and headliner. My old foam pad for the headliner is really roached and was wondering if anyone knows of a fix for the foam? Otherwise I need to...