• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by campermama

1. Gas mileage

Hi All, got an 01 4x4 4.0 v6, auto, it is running fine but the gas mileage is really really bad. Any ideas? No lights on, no codes. Thanks!
  2. RIght side Overhead Cam

Is it possible to remove this without removing the engine? It is a SOHC, 4.0L, V6, 2001 FOrd Ranger 4x4 Thanks.
  3. New spark plug issue

Sorry I am starting another thread but need help ASAP! Ok so I got my ex to help me and we changed the plugs. Once changed started her up. Cylinder 1 & 2 are misfiring. We pull the plugs from ! & 2 and the tips are messed up! We tried putting in and old plug like half way then took it out...
  4. Hard to Reach Spark Plugs

any advice on how to get to the 2 plugs that are difficult to get to on the passenger side?? 01 ranger 4x4
  5. Newbie here needs help, Idle

01 ford ranger 4x4 4.0 V6...... It runs fine but just started to lope at idle, any ideas? Oh and check engine light is on, I don't have anything to read the codes, can an auto parts store read them for me? Thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad